Camila vs Normani - who will perform better?

dejmieeen

We are expecting two new singles by two ex-5H acts.

Camila vs Normani - which single would perform better? Is Camila still having some star power? Or Normani is going to outperform her?

Speak to me.

I feel like Normani will because she has longevity on the charts with the contemporary/alt R&B music she's done (love lies, DWAS, wild side). Normani reminds me of Dua lipa in a way where her music may not hit instantly but it's a slow burn. It has staying power & her music videos are an advantage also.

Her very first solo song debuted at #33 on the BB, Camila has never debuted that high with any of her solo songs. 

I feel like now that Normani finally has a team that will ensure she has the right opportunities to promote her music (late night shows, etc), she'll soar. 

Camila is on a new label with bigger acts, they may not give her top spots like they did for her on epic (where she was the top artist).  So she may not be high on the charts w/o that promotion that she's used to. With interscope, it's gonna take genuine public interest for her music to chart high imo.

Edited by Ms.cleo
  • Thumbs Down 2

Normani.

Aint nobody checking for a racist in 2024 :rip:

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 13

Normani duh, especially if she releases.

Normani for sure

definitely not the former attendee of racial healing sessions :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

we are rooting for normani, f*** that racist.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

probably neither 

• Haha 2

Camila is a top 10 darling while Normani is competing with the Ava Max's and Kim Petras'

• Thanks 1

Who was the last to have big hit?

1 hour ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

probably neither 

Tbh yeah. It's not 2019 anymore. They both fumbled.

Camila could release a recorded fart and still get streams, sales and chart on the hot 100. Normani released the best song of her career "Fair" and couldn't chart.

that i luv it song kinda sounds like a song manufactured to be catchy at the same time, a lot of locals don't seem to like it so probably will flop hard but gays will use it

On stage: Normani if she ever release a body of work to perform

success: miss racial healing

Vocally: neither 

Hate them both, but Normani

i truly don't know because it could go either way 

but i'm rooting for normani :lakitu:

normani surprisingly still has a lot of hype behind her so if she delivers good music alongside killer performances she will do great.

camilla is a coin toss tbh.

y'all let normani release before be saying anything cocky lol

I like Normani but you all need to be so for real right now. Her and Camila have lined up on almost all releases and Camila has had more success every release. Even don't go yet has 3x as many streams as wild side. I don't see why this would change in the next release

• Thanks 1

I luv it is catchy af 

:ryan3:

It's crazy so many people here are saying Normani but in every other thread are throwing her under the bus. It'll most likely be Camila. She has hits and streams. And the playboi carti feature will certainly help over a gunna feature 

• Thanks 1

This flop off..

1 hour ago, Asparagus Spears said:

It's crazy so many people here are saying Normani but in every other thread are throwing her under the bus. It'll most likely be Camila. She has hits and streams. And the playboi carti feature will certainly help over a gunna feature 

I think y'all underestimate gunna's popularity lol. Dude has a few songs over a billion streams and has a diamond record. Playboi Carti has a cult fanbase, he's more of a niche artist like Charli xcx.

also didn't Camila want gunna on Havana & when she couldn't get him she went for young thug?  

Edited by Ms.cleo

Camila if we're being serious. But would love for Normani to prove everyone wrong 

6 hours ago, Ms.cleo said:

I feel like Normani will because she has longevity on the charts with the contemporary/alt R&B music she's done (love lies, DWAS, wild side).

There's literally NOTHING "contemporary" or "alt" about her music :skull: it's very basic 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.