Which fanbase is more pressed by other female artists succeeding?

smartalek22

which fanbase is more pressed by other successful women?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. which fanbase is more pressed by other successful women?

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

nnn yeah it's the Swifties. I fear we're all engaging in mass comparative-schadenfreude to make up for 2016-2019, and because the stench of envy rolling off some of y'all is too tempting :deadbanana4:

What happened from 2016-2019? And who is envious?

OT: Swifties 

Yes it's us and...

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

It's swifties which is sad (bc i stan her and) bc, as someone in here already said, they used to be very nice and chill prior to circa folklore and they really have no reason for being so insecure, but they're living through her achievements thanks to their own personal lack of any :michael:

• Like 1

Swifties absolutely have to make everything about them and I know one of them will react/quote and prove me right. :rip:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

At least the Barbz are only pressed about other female rappers succeeding, the Swifties are pressed about any female from any music genre succeeding.

Swifties launching WW3 with the Hive over a Brit award of all things.

• Haha 4

I think Swifties hate everyone and maybe even themselves. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fitzswiftie said:

Swifties launching WW3 with the Hive over a Brit award of all things.

Ooo...that's interesting.

This reminds me how the Swifties vs. Arianators stan war began when "sweetener" (rightfully) won Best Pop Vocal Album at the 2019 Grammys over "reputation", which led to many Swift hardcores to discredit the album and compare its lyrics negatively to those of "reputation" by making biased comparisons.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

You can always tell which Swifties joined the bandwagon after the success of Folklore because prior to 2020, Swifities were actually one of the nicest/chillest people. The current base is an amalgamation of success stans jumping ship from different bases (but there are still a lot of kind/sweet Swifties). One quick scroll through the Tortured Poet thread and you'll see 99% of the conversation is about streaming numbers, pure sales, breaking records, Grammy categories - anything except the music itself.

I still maintain it's easy to parse out who actually stans Taylor and who stans her numbers.

This. 

It's the success stans who sought refuge in Taylor after their faves flopped who are the worst.

The actual Swifties who love her for her music above all are still some of the chillest people. 

Edit: A decade ago, many of these same "Swifties" were Katycats who were clowning Gaga for Artpop "flopping." 

Edited by Storm653

This has the Beyhive written all over it

Cardigang

Britney fans. They hate Christina and try to downplay Beyonce and despise JT 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.