• Hunter_13

• Into The Void

• KatyPrismSpirit

I'm gonna listen after I finish Conan Gray

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

4 hours for me

7 hrs for me lol

He's giving me male Tate McRae vibes with him being in various states of undress. I just wish the music so far wasn't so grating. His voice needs production that complements him and so far Beautiful Things and Slow It Down do NOT complement his voice at all and make him sound incredibly grating on Beautiful Things and very shrill on Slow It Down.

i don't like beautiful things at all but i'm kinda interested 

and basically all the songs being over 3 minutes even with a tiktok smash :clap3: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CherryBay said:

One trick pony I'm afraid 

sis, Slow It Down confirmed he's here to stay, and Cry will only cement that.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This album is really good, as expected :clap3: It fell off a bit after in the stars but picked back up with ghost town (so glad these 2 are on the album, it would have felt wrong if they weren't on his debut). Cry should absolutely be the next single if it isn't already confirmed, that is another smasha waiting to happen! Friend is great, too.

The album is too repetitive for me, most of the tracks sound basically the same, so….

spacer.png

Mr Boone can sing his ass off tho 

Edit: "Cry" is cute tho 

Edited by Yog
  • Like 1

This album is so good I just know he's gonna have people fuming :WAP:

This was actually excellent eek, will definitely be relistening.

The album felt like a whole bunch of nothing to me, what a bummer. :chick3:

Be Someone is so excellent :clap3:

• Like 1

Forever and A Day is fccking excellent. What Do You Want is a banger. Cry is amazing. Those are the only songs I've listened to so far. So every track on this album is like two songs combined into one?

His previous EPs are all amazing, his voice is just a standout. So happy he included In the Stars and Ghost Town in this album, but bummed To Love Someone, Before You or Nights Like These are not (I do understand as they are part of his initial projects and are not as popular as In the Stars or Ghost Town).

Really wanted to like this but it's just bland and boring.

incredibly dull and boring. 

in a long time i didnt listen to album where its all men on the album, from songwriting to producing to mastering, but this is good, at least up until drunk in my mind cause im still listening to the album. 

cry is the best in the first part of the album

Drunk in my Mind is my favorite track methinks

It's an enjoyable standard pop-rock/AC album but can feel incredibly dull. The tempo switch up is the only interesting thing (which also made Beautiful Things a hit) but it's done sooo many times throughout the album, turning a rather exciting moment to "oh, here we go again". And the whole album feels like a cheap Queen cosplay

The songs themselves are boring but gosh, he's a fantastic singer

He has so much potential. The first half is much stronger than the second half. It's a good start, I think he'll only continue to blossom further from here. 

Wait, I didn't love Beautiful Things and it's TikTok ubiquity made it worse, but there are some bops on here…what's his story? Is he an industry plant? I know he quit American Idol, surprised to see Jason Evigan co-writes on a debut album

cute album cover though!

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.