Florrie - 'The Lost Ones'

postergirl

GYB feels so out of place, she could've re-recorded another song to replace that one.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• RideOrDie

• Maroonx

• Curaga

i like it

Looking For Love:jonny6:

Get You Back:jonny5:

Honeymoon's Over:jamming:

Love Hearts:clap3:

Ok listened to it a few times and….dont like it

I wish she could capture that spark she had in her earlier work because most of these songs don't sound like Florrie. I semi get that this new simpler sound is her new style but I hate it. Kissing In The Cold is the direction she should have went for with the whole albums vibe. Hell, even Borderline had so much more personality in a ballad than most of these songs 

I've been following her for like 10 years now so I'm happy for her as a human being that she was able to do this for herself and by herself and I hope this was a healing process (considering the stuff I've read on here how her ex didn't want her to make music or something like that). But I'm not keeping anything besides Kissing In The Cold

What's y'all's honest opinions? 

• Like 1

Love love the album. The only duds are the 2 recrecordings

Still dont know why she added them it makes 0 sense. Like it get nostalgia but theyre like nearly the same song. Shouldve made a deluxe and tag them on rather than actually including it on the standard...

If It's Been A Hard Night is a BOP

finally listened in full and it's a fine album but i don't see myself going back to it much. while she still has an ear for pop, these sound more like bops for netflix soundtracks rather than the bangers she started with

gotta say i was expecting more from this

That was cute, better than the Personal compilation. The potential for mega bops is there, as shown by Looking For Love, Kissing In The Cold and If It's Been A Hard Night so I don't know why she's playing it that safe but I hope that now that her debut album is finally released, she can move on from the fillers.

It should be considered a CRIME what she did with the new version of I Took A Little Something but the new version of I'm Gonna Get You Back is really good!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.