• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Supervillain

• Kylie Jenner

• Nefertiti0

• Kern

is schoomdring Ava max? :mandown: damn we got you mad my bad

She's about to deliver another bop but sadly there's nothing new with the sound... dated af

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xokuba said:

She's about to deliver another bop but sadly there's nothing new with the sound... dated af

Better dated than unlisteneable like the one in your avi

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I like Ava, and i will be streaming the **** out of this song, I would just like her to experiment more with new sound so keep the negativity to yourself, thank you

Edited by xokuba

3 minutes ago, xokuba said:

I like Ava, and i will be streaming the **** out of this song, I would just like her to experiment more with new sound so keep the negativity to yourself, thank you

I don't know why you want everyone to experiment. Katy or Gaga experimented and you all paid dust to them. Let pop stars do what they do best and leave experiments to others

• Like 3

Just now, Tyrion_LMG said:

I don't know why you want everyone to experiment. Katy or Gaga experimented and you all paid dust to them. Let pop stars do what they do best and leave experiments to others

Well not me! Not when Witness and ARTPOP are my favorite albums from the two you have mentioned and I definately didn't pay dust to any of them during these eras.

You called my fave unlistenable when she changes her sound almost every era and then expect me to not want any other queen to come out of their pristine teen pop box to try something new? Girl... Everyone can have their opinion on what would they like to see or hear whether you like it or not, just like you do when you didn't like the deluxe cover for GUTS (let's talk about unlistenable lol). If she would find her sound like "the one in your avi" I would shut up and eat everything she would serve me like I do, but wanting Ava to experiment and not use samples for every other song here and there to not even properly chart isn't crime, just my opinion and personal wish.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

Well not me! Not when Witness and ARTPOP are my favorite albums from the two you have mentioned and I definately didn't pay dust to any of them during these eras.

You called my fave unlistenable when she changes her sound almost every era and then expect me to not want any other queen to come out of their pristine teen pop box to try something new? Girl... Everyone can have their opinion on what would they like to see or hear whether you like it or not, just like you do when you didn't like the deluxe cover for GUTS (let's talk about unlistenable lol). If she would find her sound like "the one in your avi" I would shut up and eat everything she would serve me like I do, but wanting Ava to experiment and not use samples for every other song here and there to not even properly chart isn't crime, just my opinion and personal wish.

I didn't call Charlie unlistenable (although some albums are), but especially the bomb Von Dutch is.

GUTS unlistenable? :rofl:

Edited by Tyrion_LMG
  • Like 1

Charli asked Ava for a collab so she clearly a fan, Ava's the one who thought she was too good to be on Good Ones :deadbanana2: But anyway I thought the song was supposed to be out by now? 

I loved D&D but was hoping for something a little different/ new sounding for AM3, especially considering this is the lead. Will stream anyway and anticipate the new album! 

1 minute ago, isaidwhatisaid said:

I loved D&D but was hoping for something a little different/ new sounding for AM3, especially considering this is the lead. Will stream anyway and anticipate the new album! 

it's just a single. Album will sound different than D&D

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

it's just a single. Album will sound different than D&D

Here's hoping! 🤞🏼 

On 3/19/2024 at 10:36 PM, everytime said:

what is she sampling now :deadbanana:

Take It Off by Kesha is all I could hear in that snippet

Sounds like a generic faceless DJ collab INNA would release in 2020

I hear Take It Off, but that samples another song itself so

Edited by Edgy

No shade but it sounds like an AI rehash of a basic collab with some DJ. That stomping synth sounds outdated but I know it will still be a banger

4 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

LMAOOOOOOOO

2 hours ago, Edgy said:

I hear Take It Off, but that samples another song itself so

4 hours ago, xokuba said:

You called my fave unlistenable when she changes her sound almost every era and then expect me to not want any other queen to come out of their pristine teen pop box to try something new?

Charli does this????? News to me lol

this is a great fun bop to start the era and we're radio for maxipop radio domination

It sounds like Take It Off because of the Snake Charmer/Arabian riff sample. Fiona Apple, Lana Del Rey and Grimes also have songs using this sample, it's not exclusive to just Kesha

The mass quoting and spammings… oh Ava got some of you MAD

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smartalek22 said:

this is a great fun bop to start the era and we're radio for maxipop radio domination

not you being a radio

another bop but ANOTHER sampled melody with the same beat. What happened to her originality with songwriting?

Edited by BlossomSoul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.