Leigh-Anne - 'No Hard Feelings'

The Slayer

1 hour ago, Danai G said:

Apparently, Leigh-Anne fans on Twitter are creating the renaissance of My Love. Leigh-Anne has jumped into this and I think that she uploaded a choreography for My Love. 

Honestly, this is really great but... wouldn't be better to have this energy to promote Stealing Love or the EP in general? 😭

Where was this when the song was being promoted nnnnnn

• Thanks 2

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• alexaalto

2 hours ago, Danai G said:

Apparently, Leigh-Anne fans on Twitter are creating the renaissance of My Love. Leigh-Anne has jumped into this and I think that she uploaded a choreography for My Love. 

Honestly, this is really great but... wouldn't be better to have this energy to promote Stealing Love or the EP in general? 😭

Honestly, I really like this despite it looking cheap. It works way better than the SL video.

However, I have a massive gripe with this being only 1:16 long, like what is the point unless it is the whole song? This is also really random? where was this 7 months ago?

Also 403 views in 6hrs? :deadbanana2: Why are they not uploading it properly to Youtube.

44 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Where was this when the song was being promoted nnnnnn

Honestly, to me, it seems like a quick video they made in order to please the fans. No way they actually have plans to promote the song right now. I respect the movement and the motivation, but it's clear that they followed the twitter hype.

Honestly, as I said, this is a pretty cool idea. It keeps the fans pleased and (who knows?) it could bring more visibility to the song. Still they should work to promote the EP and the next single properly if they plan to help Leigh-Anne reach a wider audience...

4 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Honestly, to me, it seems like a quick video they made in order to please the fans. No way they actually have plans to promote the song right now. I respect the movement and the motivation, but it's clear that they followed the twitter hype.

Honestly, as I said, this is a pretty cool idea. It keeps the fans pleased and (who knows?) it could bring more visibility to the song. Still they should work to promote the EP and the next single properly if they plan to help Leigh-Anne reach a wider audience...

It's a nice video but why didn't they have this recorded and released when they were actively promoting it dddd, I just don't understand, it's so random to just drop this now 

• Thanks 1

Do her team know what they are doing? :deadbanana2:

Atleast a video to the full song, not a random 1/3 of it. I don't get the need, what we saw choreo wise looks great, so why waste it making it so hard to find and only for a small portion of the song?

I could see a few fans on Twitter trying to make 'My Love' a thing but this was obviously filmed atleast a month ago before the twitter noise? As she has been on holiday in Morocco and spending time with Andre.

11 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Yeah I don't get why randomly dropping this in the middle of 'promoting' Forbidden Fruit, it is very random. There wasn't even enough twitter hype for this?

• Like 1

I just saw that Leigh-Anne will release Forbidden Fruit the same day Dua Lipa will release her own album...Warner Music truly don't care about her charts success, huh? 

This is actually clever and makes sense why she chose to release an EP before an album. Obviously she wants to expand her catalogue and create a bigger fanbase in order to support her album. 

But. Unfortunately so far, Stealing Love hasn't done anything outside of LM fandom...The general public is still not familiar with Leigh-Anne's artistry and solo music and she's still not receiving the best promotion. An EP will work only if it's followed by decent promotion. Yes, obviously a label is not going to promote an EP like they would do with an album but how do they expect her to take off if her releases make zero noise? I am rooting for Leigh-Anne, I really do, but I really think that her team should change their strategy. 

I'm sorry but that is absolute bullshit, she could have shown who she is as an artist with an album.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2024 at 9:42 PM, Danai G said:

I just saw that Leigh-Anne will release Forbidden Fruit the same day Dua Lipa will release her own album...Warner Music truly don't care about her charts success, huh? 

Sis Stealin Love' didn't even make the top 100, they dont care about chart success with this EP

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing some people on Twitter and another forum say the full EP is coming on 31st May.

33 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Seeing some people on Twitter and another forum say the full EP is coming on 31st May.

yesss hopefully!:duca: I wonder if anything has changed or are we still getting 5 track ep or perhaps more or less

New song

Sounds like a slight improvement from the last one, however not quite sure what I think.

Posted (edited)

Imagine how tired we are, another single after a quick rollout for a failed single

She needs to drop this with the EP, no more singles :biblio:

Edited by rapperjennie
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't know... I love My Love and Don't Say Love but the other songs just aren't clicking for me. The new song sounds nice but I feel like she worked well in Little Mix for me because it wasn't the whole song with her voice. 

Just drop the entire EP, these one song at a time drops are doing nothing for her.

Snippet sounds fine, won't judge until I hear the full thing. Sounds better than Forbidden Fruit at least. 

• Like 1

This snippet sounds like it's slightly fuller, production wise. Sounds like it will be a cute bop, hope the rest of the song is good…. Why do I feel like it's going to be another 2 minute song with no bridge though?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

This snippet sounds like it's slightly fuller, production wise. Sounds like it will be a cute bop, hope the rest of the song is good…. Why do I feel like it's going to be another 2 minute song with no bridge though?

I'm guessing they are dropping singles for this EP because they want to continue the whole chapter thing but they should just drop the EP and then the chapters every week.

• Like 1

Why does she sing "oh my gosh" in the chorus just for the post chorus to say "my god, my god, on god on god on god"? :rip:

Why do all these EP songs sound so watered down and un-finished? The difference between these songs and DSL/ML is insane…

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Why do all these EP songs sound so watered down and un-finished? The difference between these songs and DSL/ML is insane…

THIS 

Its like they recorded DSL and ML and while the rest of the album was in an early stage ( 5-6 demos ) they saw how ML flopped and decided to scrapped the full project but they let her release the demos as an EP 

All the girls are doing such wrong moves .. they should have released their lead and a week later drop the album . No one is expecting them to have huge success why to drag an era much it doesn't make sense 

6 hours ago, The Slayer said:

New song

Sounds like a slight improvement from the last one, however not quite sure what I think.

Another...chop. 

This actually sounds like it has potential (catchy chorus). But the production (like both Stealing Love and Forbidden Fruit) sounds tinny and demo-ish. 

I don't want to pile on her so much, because I actually like her and want her to win, but what even are these songs? She's a young woman with her ear to what's hot on the charts from her contemporaries. So, it's really perplexing how she goes in the studio and comes out with...this. And then having any kind of expectation that it would or could move the needle. 

Like I said earlier, I almost wanna just fast forward to September when she says the next single from the ALBUM is coming. Because everything about this EP is sounding like a dud. That said, while I enjoyed DSL and LOVE My Love, I'm nervous about her ear (even for the album). Because, even if just for an EP, these latest batch of songs are objectively not good. 

• Like 3

It's the vocal production for me that is the most jarring on these recent songs. They just don't sound like they're being mixed properly and the vocals are giving demo recordings. 

We need layers, harmonies, ad libs etc and they've been severely lacking so far in her post-My Love output. Hopefully the full version of OMG has more of this.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

May 31st

5021732242679.jpg

Edited by BADDEST
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.