Leigh-Anne - 'No Hard Feelings'

The Slayer

her releases have been all midnight local time and there is no new song on Spotify nz so no new music this Friday at least, maybe next week?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• alexaalto

People are going to be annoyed at me for saying this but she really hasn't let Perrie have her moment during this release.

Releasing just before, dropping something tomorrow. I think i'm probably annoyed as they said they wouldn't clash with eachother, even though that was a silly thing to say. 

6 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

People are going to be annoyed at me for saying this but she really hasn't let Perrie have her moment during this release.

Releasing just before, dropping something tomorrow. I think i'm probably annoyed as they said they wouldn't clash with eachother, even though that was a silly thing to say. 

I agree that it's odd to announce things right now (and doing the Stealing Love campaign at the same time Perrie was doing her song's) but I guess it's more of a management issue? They could've released Stealing Love earlier, but something was going on between Jan-March, like, they were mixing the song when it should've been ready to go, so my take is that Leigh's team had to rush SL before Perrie's release and now they are both in the middle of their rollouts for their EP/Album. I'm sensing that all three girls are gonna crash again in late May/June.

as a fan I'm glad they even/still get to release and I'm not bothered by them releasing the same time (public eye will pit them against each other tho as always:clown:). I think this would not have happened if Leigh's rollout would have gone as planned in terms of label wanting a hit etc proper rollout after DSL and ideally she would've released the debut album already. but that didn't happen and things got stalled for her unfortunately and colliding with pez.

• Like 1

Thoughts?

12 hours ago, The Slayer said:

I think Leigh / her team realises she has lost any momentum especially after SL was released and there was barely reception so she has continued to post / promote during Perries release week as she's bound to have a few more people check her out to see what she's been doing. 

Sadly, I have lost hype for Leigh's releases now (I've never liked the FF snippet) and sadly unless she reinvents the wheel and does something exceptional I'm bored. :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, The Slayer said:

I mean hasn't Perrie outdone her whole era in less than a week? it's no biggie :matty:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C55o491o2vd/?igsh=MWM1OGl6N

Two TAP artists (London Grammar and Ellie Goulding) were involved in this new project that is about nature. For some reason, I could easily imagine Leigh-Anne getting involved in this. Like, imagine Stealing Love with more natural sounds or My Love with more tropical vibes. I hope that she'll get involved soon. 

22 hours ago, The Slayer said:

Not necessarily talking about yourself here but I think some people are completely misinterpreting what they meant by this, to be honest. Some people seemed to be under the impression that they were going to complete an entire album cycle each before the others released *anything* which was never realistic nor what I believe they ever meant by this statement.

I'd be reasonably confident that they just meant they weren't going to release music/big debut singles in the same week as each other; which they haven't done. Leigh releasing Stealin' Love (an extremely low budget song/video with absolutely no radio airplay and literally zero promotion) was never going to outshine or compete with Perrie's debut which they'd both know. It's not like they even released it in the same week and at the end of the day they can't put their own careers on hold just for the others.

The whole "we're not competing with each other" is a cute sentiment but at the end of the day that's not how the real world works. Their labels/management/whoever aren't going to care about that lol. I don't see any issue with the timing of these rollouts, personally :michael:

• Like 2

Think it is bad taste to release this teaser, the same hour that Perries video came out. 

• Thanks 1

"Devil in a dress had you powerless, knew it wasn't right, soon as we left together" 

I assume these are lyrics?

The website is really cool.

The website is really cool.

that website is a cute idea, i think her team had more of a plan than we first thought.

also feels like a lot of mixers are becoming lowkey haters towards her? hope this energy changes soon, her threads feel like they need a big injection of positivity :rip:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

That website is a crock of **** sorry :deadbanana2: that gives no excitement. I thought there'd be something interesting?

Edited by The Slayer

Okay, next week is the last week of April. Will we get an announcement for Forbidden fruit soon? 

Yeah, have they abandoned the "one song a month" thing? Or will she announce tomorrow and drop on Friday?

I saw someone on Twitter say the song is under 2 minutes? not sure where they got that info from though.

3 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I saw someone on Twitter say the song is under 2 minutes? not sure where they got that info from though.

If we saw the same tweet it was just a joke, one of the users said they "had a dream" lol 

• Haha 1

I wish she would put don't say love and my love even as bonus tracks to the ep, it would get the ep +30mil streams already and they would not just be droplets and have a home. 

1 hour ago, alexaalto said:

I wish she would put don't say love and my love even as bonus tracks to the ep, it would get the ep +30mil streams already and they would not just be droplets and have a home. 

They're definitely saving them for the album

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danai G said:

They're definitely saving them for the album

I do hope that at least! hate if they leave them just as droplets:duca:

Apparently, Leigh-Anne fans on Twitter are creating the renaissance of My Love. Leigh-Anne has jumped into this and I think that she uploaded a choreography for My Love. 

Honestly, this is really great but... wouldn't be better to have this energy to promote Stealing Love or the EP in general? 😭

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.