• bjorn

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

:bibliahh:

IDRIS-IN

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Horizon Flame said:

This is how Jonathan Bailey can still win.

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

I personally think Bond should be played by someone in their 40's, exuding a debonair aura. 

Give the role to Theo James

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2024 at 9:28 AM, Dr. Alexander said:

The way Idris Elba was the most suited for this role and the producers intentionally kept pushing the film back so Idris could age out of the role. 

Plus, they went on record saying they didn't want a black Bond. Disgusting :fish2:

1) they could have just turned him down. I would've been fine with Idris Elba as bond but due to the pandemic and everything getting pushed back plus Daniel Craig's injury things happened. 

2) I've actively searched for any reference of any producer or studio executive saying that they don't want a black James Bond and have yet to find anything. Idris did mention that he was down until a bunch of nay-sayers made it about race but that isn't the same as studio executives and producers/casting directors saying no. There was even the thought of pushing a black female James Bond - something heavily hinted at in the latest James Bond movie - but apparently that line of thought has been left in the dust. 

Id be happy to read any official statements proving me wrong but it seems like the only person pushing this narrative is you. 

1 hour ago, bluceleste said:

I personally think Bond should be played by someone in their 40's, exuding a debonair aura. 

Give the role to Theo James

spacer.png

I'll take this.

:WAP:

We lost.  :dancehall3:

So sad its not Idris.

Edited by Afterglow
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.