Billboard Charts (Week of March 23, 2024)

Renan90

17 minutes ago, iHype. said:

SOS still being top 5 is insane. Might be the biggest era/album by a black woman this century at this point.

In the U.S I think it might be. 

Globally DIL, GGGB, IASF and Loud were bigger though. 

• Like 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Gerardo

• KKCuteCat

• brianc33710

:clap3:

23 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Apparently, this guy knows the Hot 100 already, and Flowers has gone recurrent:

He’s probably just reporting based on the predictions 

11 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

In the U.S I think it might be. 

Globally DIL, GGGB, IASF and Loud were bigger though. 

The album smashed globally too though.

1. Huge in the Oceania. (#5 on Australia Year-End albums, #1 on New Zealand Year-End albums. Still top 10 in both territories weekly.)

2. Huge in Asia. (They have lack of album charts for the most part obviously, but Kill Bill & Snooze smashed all over Asia and reached #1 in various countries)

In Europe it wasn't as big as its been in US/Oceania/Asia, but even then it still was top 10 on Year-End albums in UK so it did great in the biggest Europe market. 

Those albums mentioned were probably bigger in Europe, but SOS was huger nearly everywhere else in addition to also smashing in Europe's top market. 

• Like 4

Yours truly 138k 

My Everything 169k 

Dangerous woman 175k 

Sweetner 231k 

TUN 360k 

Positions 174k

Eternal sunshine 227k 

Edited by makeme
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Green said:

Ariana has the same number of #1 albums than Mariah, Gaga and Britney Spears now  :eek: 

Taylor 13

Barbra 11

Madonna 9

Janet & Beyoncé 7

Mariah, Britney, Gaga & Ariana 6

The fact she debuted in 2013 and is sitting among the icons. And tomorrow….. 9 #1s on the hot 100

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

ATRL will look you dead in the eye and tell you these numbers are gag worthy :rip:

77k after all those variants is just :snowman:

Are they not? Because first the drag was “can’t even do 200k” and she did over that. Yall continue to move the threshold to fit whatever hater narrative yall have about Ariana but the truth is she is here to stay and made yall look stupid the entire week 

• Like 8

she did it :clap3: :clap3:

Great figures for a great album, so fitting. :heart2: 

Is it true that Billboard filters out pure sales? I know they do that with streams but I’m not sure about sales

littlebodybigheart
1 hour ago, JawBreaker said:

ATRL will look you dead in the eye and tell you these numbers are gag worthy :rip:

77k after all those variants is just :snowman:

not even the ariana stans believe these numbers are not underwhelming and that’s why they’ve been creating threads about her “smashing” all week long to try to push a narrative :rip:

• Thumbs Down 2

227k :worship2:  Im so Proud of her this album deserves all this success

Ariana Satch biggest Female debut of the year & Top 5 Biggest Female Debuts Album 2023 - 2024:

- Taylor Swift - 1989 TV = 1,653,000

- Taylor Swift - Speak Now TV = 716K

- Olivia Rodrigo - GUTS = 302k

- Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2 = 228k

- Ariana Grande - Eternal Sunshine = 227k

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

not even the ariana stans believe these numbers are not underwhelming and that’s why they’ve been creating threads about her “smashing” all week long to try to push a narrative :rip:

This is what we call projection. :lmao:

Thanks to WCBF exploded after 3 days of it release.

she almost ended up with another 170k sales :coffee2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

The fact she kept exceeding expectations every day, Ariana you will always be famous :smitten:

7 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

Is it true that Billboard filters out pure sales? I know they do that with streams but I’m not sure about sales

They do, if you buy more than 4 copies of an album with the same credit/debit card they get filtered and only count as 1 sale

example: if I go to Target and get 5 vinyls, it will count as just one sale, or if people bought the 7 vinyls in just one transaction from her store they also get filtered 

Edited by Gerardo

I mean, despite morgan's previous album spending 32 months in the top 10, I don't think it's actually the biggest album by an artist of all time by a 67% margin.

when it hasn't even had 10 weeks in the sales top 10.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aribiotch. said:

The fact she debuted in 2013 and is sitting among the icons. And tomorrow….. 9 #1s on the hot 100

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/241043-bb-200-females-with-the-most-1-albums/page/7/#comment-25497170

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Ariana opening weeks

thank u, next - 360k

Sweetener - 231k

Eternal Sunshine - 227k

Dangerous Woman - 175k

Positions - 174k

Yours Truly - 138k

Interesting because this is the order of how her albums are from best to ok! 

2 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

And you’ve been running into every single one of them trying to insist that she’s not doing well because you desperately need others to believe in your petty delusions, refusing to take the many L’s you’ve earned as you’ve embarrassed yourself multiple times this week

• Like 6

• ATRL Moderator

Strong numbers :clap3:Congrats to Ari, the momentum she gained during the week was so lovely to see

Some of you in this thread, however, are serving children on a playground nonsense :dies:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerardo said:

They do, if you buy more than 4 copies of an album with the same credit/debut card they get flittered and only count as 1 sale

example: if I go to Target and get 5 vinyls, it will count as just on sale, or if people bought the 7 vinyls in just one transaction from her store they also get filtered 

Good. Nobody needs more than 1 copy of an album. Even 1 is a stretch