• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Prisoner

• OreGuy

Some amazingly high scores all around there... :jonny5: Now we'll reveal the rankings for Round 6's Favorites Finale, before getting into the overall season averages...

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Definitely didn't expect an 8.1 for that one :skull: 

• Like 1

Whoops I'm here hello. :bird:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

QEYvtHN.png

aB41Tfi.png

Rank Writer Song Title Score
1 @Prisoner The Final Dance 9.125
2 hurricane326 Fade to Black 9
3 @OreGuy Whispers 8.875
3 @helpthomas Far Away 8.875
5 @Legend E Portals 8.1
6 @Weld_E Vows to Veils 7.55

mNByy5S.png

this one, i really enjoyed writing. was actually planning to send a voice recording with the melody of the lyrics with the instrumental but it was too late nnn 

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

Some amazingly high scores all around there... :jonny5: Now we'll reveal the rankings for Round 6's Favorites Finale, before getting into the overall season averages...

extremely high :jonny5: i remember always getting a 6 :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Good luck and hope the writers enjoyed this season!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, fountain said:

Yes this was a fun first season for me even though my quality kinda served Lorde teas as we progressed

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, fountain said:

thanks hun :heart:truly enjoyed this season and thank god, no Pokemon-themed challenge :bird: :fan:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

We need you to come back @fountain

• Like 1

QEYvtHN.png

Round 6 🪷 Results

Hey, Hitmakers! Welcome to the sixth results show for Golden Hit: Season 6 as part of your LIVE SEASON FINALE!

6JItawz.png

Despite being a little lighter on submissions, we still had another great set of results, with an average of over 8.3 this time! But how closely did you score to that figure? :heart2:

Let's go ahead and reveal the bottom three first... y'all still killed it though! Remember, just because you placed toward the back of the pack doesn't mean we didn't like your submission.

Spoiler

At #6 we have @helpthomas with "Paradise Eternally".

At #5 we have @OreGuy with "i'm so happy you're here".

At #4 we have @Rotunda with "The Proposal".

Three fantastic songs by three fantastic writers who have all placed within the top two this season! You did a great job in this finale and should be very proud. :clap3:

Onto the Hit Token recipients... no ties this round. Who is going to take out third place in the final round?

Spoiler

:3rdplace: At #3, earning a Bronze Hit Token, we have hurricane326 with "My Love"! :3rdplace:

Your smash era indeed! You've just been serving hit after hit in these past few challenges. I really love to see it. You didn't give up after a couple of average reviews in the early game and really brought it in the finale. :clap3:

Which means our top two for the round are @Legend E and @Prisoner! Both of you already have earned a #1 hit, making one of you the ONLY dual #1 recipient of the season. But who will it be?

Spoiler

:2ndplace: At #2, earning a Silver Hit Token, we have @Prisoner with "Defeated, But!!!"! :2ndplace:

:1stplace: At #1, earning a Golden Hit Token, we have @Legend E with "Santorini of my Dreams"! :1stplace:

Well done to you both! The scores for these two songs were EXTREMELY close, and both very high. Y'all really ate that up! Well done on both snatching another Hit Token and ending your seasons on a VERY high note. :clap3:

Stay tuned for the Hit Tokens of the fantastic three writers above. THEN it's onto what y'all have been waiting for... the final season averages revealed!

mNByy5S.png

• Like 2

@Legend E!!! :jonny5:congrats!!! 

• Thanks 1

I think @Prisoner can take it :hawkeye:

Congrats Legend!

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

plz :jonny5: thank you so much omg

• Like 1

QEYvtHN.png

It's time to present the top three of the Favorites Finale challenge with their bonus prizes: the Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trio of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them for embossment.

:heart2:

Celebrating a third place triumph with "My Love":

EtX7p5G.pngzrBADrD.png

hurricane326

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with the moon. :3rdplace:

Congratulations! This is your second Hit Token of S6, and eleventh Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a second place success with "Defeated, But!!!":

ENKyqEE.pngIXFa58Z.png

Here is your Silver Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and a sword. :2ndplace:

Congratulations! This is your third Hit Token of S6, and fifth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a first place finish with "Santorini of my Dreams":

j4kEQBK.png3nDHaeT.png

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and... guess who, Kelly Clarkson. :1stplace:

Congratulations! This is your fourth Hit Token of S6, and twelfth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hit—ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top three writers of each round will earn their own Hit Token just like the three above, so make sure to submit each week next season for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes. :lee:

mNByy5S.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now the moment of truth... :jonny3: Who's ready? Can we get to page 20?

let's go page 20!! :jonny5:

Posted (edited)

are we there yet? nnn  i think we need one more post for this page

Edited by OreGuy

• ATRL Moderator

so pretty :smitten: thank you!!

• Like 1

:butterfly:

Posted (edited)

let's gooo (let me delete if first post on page 20) i think 25 posts per page now nnn

Edited by OreGuy

Page 20

4 more...

okayyyy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.