Delete one discography: Britney, Bey, Rih, Taylor, Adele, Gaga, Katy, Lana, Ari

Diesel is Desire

Delete One Discography  

442 members have voted

1. 1. Whose discography would you delete amongst the options?

5 hours ago, Eternium said:

Swifties trying to drag Britney’s artistry like Reputation and her Max Martin/Joseph Kahn eras weren’t direct copies of Britney’s artistry shows how braindead ATRL can be sometimes.

What the **** is a Max Martin/Joseph Kahn era? :rip:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• Diesel is Desire

• Frogger17

• Post Malone

52 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

What the **** is a Max Martin/Joseph Kahn era? :rip:

You’re on a pop music forum. Get educated, Google is free sis

5 hours ago, GoatGly said:

Direct copies??? :rip: In what way was she directly copying Britney and why would she want to

Seriously? Ask her

artworks-000160366336-bwv5hm-t500x500.jp

she started as a Shania Twain country pop singer and then used Britney’s blueprint to go pop. She then moved on to lana and currently is one of the antonoff girls

• Thanks 7

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Seriously? Ask her

artworks-000160366336-bwv5hm-t500x500.jp

she started as a Shania Twain country pop singer and then used Britney’s blueprint to go pop. She then moved on to lana and currently is one of the antonoff girls

I know yall like to make things up just to drag people on this website, but Taylor worked with Jack first and heavily boosted his mainstream career. Sweeter Than Fiction was released in 2013 and they worked on 1989 in 2014. He then went on to work with Lorde and Lana afterwards.

But not that actual facts matter of course! Like you said, Google is free!!

Edited by Taeyong

2 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

I know yall like to make things up just to drag people on this website, but Taylor worked with Jack first and heavily boosted his mainstream career. Sweeter Than Fiction was released in 2013 and they worked on 1989 in 2014. He then went on to work with Lorde and Lana afterwards.

But not that actual facts matter of course! Like you said, Google is free!!

Did her wildest dreams and lana type albums not come out after her pop ones? You might want to use it for reading comprehension because nothing you said disproves my point. 

On 3/15/2024 at 5:37 PM, dirrtydiana said:

Gorl without a doubt? 

people voting Britney realize we wouldn’t have many of the others on this list or even atrl for that matter right?

OT: the only correct answer is taylor or katy. They add nothing new to the table and many of us who don’t use them can tell you how everything is unaffected without them. Oh and at least Ariana can sing 

A Britney Spears stan talking about singing gu and bringing new things to the table :rip:

• Confused 2

44 minutes ago, sasashite said:

A Britney Spears stan talking about singing gu and bringing new things to the table :rip:

Where’s the correlation? I’m obviously an ari stan too and britney got signed for her voice. Shes the blueprint of the late 90s and early 00s whose influence is still here today, which is impossible to do without bringing new things to the table. But way to tell the world your buttons are easily pressed and how ignorant about pop music you are.

Taylor, she is the only one that the Anglosphere tried to sell really, really hard but failed (to be fair she did at least manage to get 2 hits in Europe in almost 20 years, far less than others tho) due to her music being atrocious, and therefore won't be missed.

Edited by Le Grande
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

You’re on a pop music forum. Get educated, Google is free sis

If I were talking to you, I would've quoted you. I fully understood what was said, but it makes no sense. It's implying Britney was the mastermind behind the Max Martin/Joseph Kahn part of her career, which we all know is false. Furthermore, Taylor has had hits both before and after Max/Joseph, so the shade made little sense, which is why I'm asking that user to clarify.  

On 3/16/2024 at 5:13 PM, RandomHooker said:

Taylor. Her and Jojo Siwa have the same music.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

used Britney’s blueprint to go pop.

Britney's "blueprint" wasn't even thought up by her.  :gaycatney4:

I love Teenage Dream and Walking on Air and several other iconic Katy songs, but still... EASILY Katy

I mean the rest of them all have at least one front to back amazing album. does Katy? nope lol

On 3/16/2024 at 2:13 PM, RandomHooker said:

Taylor. Her and Jojo Siwa have the same music.

Underrated post

30 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

If I were talking to you, I would've quoted you. I fully understood what was said, but it makes no sense. It's implying Britney was the mastermind behind the Max Martin/Joseph Kahn part of her career, which we all know is false. Furthermore, Taylor has had hits both before and after Max/Joseph, so the shade made little sense, which is why I'm asking that user to clarify.  

10 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

Britney's "blueprint" wasn't even thought up by her.  :gaycatney4:

your posts are so deflective and baseless 

it’s common knowledge Britney is responsible for there even a “Britney Spears” in the first place. Jive wanted to do something boomer like with her.

no one said Britney invented them. Everyone starting with Celine Dion went to max after seeing his work with Britney. But im not going to sit here and try to educate some random on a forum. Go let the music industry itself teach you something about thee princess of pop 💁‍♀️ 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Le Grande said:

Taylor, she is the only one that the Anglosphere tried to sell really, really hard but failed (to be fair she did at least manage to get 2 hits in Europe in almost 20 years, far less than others tho) due to her music being atrocious, and therefore won't be missed.

Anglosphere “tried to sell Taylor hard” where to exactly? Europe? Is that why she is embarking on a massive European leg of her tour in spring through summer? :rip:

Lana, because I listen to her the least from the options.

4 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Underrated post

it’s common knowledge Britney is responsible for there even a “Britney Spears” in the first place. Jive wanted to do something boomer like with her.

no one said Britney invented them. Everyone starting with Celine Dion went to max after seeing his work with Britney. But im not going to sit here and try to educate some random on a forum. Go let the music industry itself teach you something about thee princess of pop 💁‍♀️ 

Sis save yourself the headache. They're just mad that pop fans don't enjoy their fave's music as much. Just leave em on read. 

• Haha 1

I chose Lana but after listening to "Young and Beautiful" again imma switch it to miss Swift wow-

Either Britney or Beyoncé could go and I wouldn’t be too upset.

However, I voted for Beyoncé because at least Britney has songs that I enjoy for nostalgic reasons from BOMT through Circus. 

Lana I don't listen to her 

4 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Underrated post

Sir-ma’am, I don’t know if you know this, but that girl didn’t contribute significantly to almost any of the hits she had. Be as condescending as you like, you’re not convincing anyone Taylor copied her. :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Unsurprising to see Bey and Rih with the least likely to have their discographies deleted by you all. Some of you hate hard but know deep down they have the most diverse catalogs of this century thus, having something for everyone to enjoy and bop to. Not everyone has that :eli:

• Like 6

• ATRL Moderator

Surprised to see Taylor leading the poll tbh but I agree. 

1 hour ago, Frogger17 said:

Sir-ma’am, I don’t know if you know this, but that girl didn’t contribute significantly to almost any of the hits she had. Be as condescending as you like, you’re not convincing anyone Taylor copied her. :bibliahh:

Nurse!

On 3/16/2024 at 4:02 AM, secretgarden said:

I can live without Adele lol

lol, it would be a lot more easier to pick whose songs i listen the most  

Rihanna

Taylor Swift

Lady Gaga

Katy Perry

Ariana Grande

I dislike a lot of the artists on this list, but at least there's a spark there. I'd probably have to go with Rhianna or Katy. Their discographies is almost entirely passionless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.