Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

• ATRL Moderator

Gonna continue with my franchise watch through with Scream 3 tonight! I’ve had so much fun revisiting the first two installments, and look forward to seeing the rest this coming week!

Also, I don’t know if anyone already knew this, but I’ve been watching the whole credit sequences (something I don’t usually do) and at the end of the first film’s there’s a special note following the special thanks which reads “No Thanks Whatsoever to the Santa Rosa City School District Governing Board” because apparently Wes had some beef with them regarding using their location :dies: just some fun Scream trivia 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

the wait for Wednesday is KILLING me :jonnycat: avoiding anything re: this movie is becoming more and more difficult 

36 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Gonna continue with my franchise watch through with Scream 3 tonight! I’ve had so much fun revisiting the first two installments, and look forward to seeing the rest this coming week!

Also, I don’t know if anyone already knew this, but I’ve been watching the whole credit sequences (something I don’t usually do) and at the end of the first film’s there’s a special note following the special thanks which reads “No Thanks Whatsoever to the Santa Rosa City School District Governing Board” because apparently Wes had some beef with them regarding using their location :dies: just some fun Scream trivia 

I rewatched Scre4m this week, just 5cream left

4 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Hayden is gonna be on GMA tomorrow!

she's also scheduled for The View or sth

Got my ticket booked for Thursday at 2:45pm! When is everybody else booked for? :bird:

26 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

she's also scheduled for The View or sth

The view and GMA are both on ABC, so I’m thinking she maybe had something prerecorded with GMA that they’re using instead so that she doesn’t have to go and promote the movie a week or two after her brothers death. 

13 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

Got my ticket booked for Thursday at 2:45pm! When is everybody else booked for? :bird:

Wednesday but I have to sit through 5 as well. 

15 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

wednesday at 21:30 but if I find someone that's willing to come with me I will probably go to a midnight screening on tuesday :bird:

If you guys watch the movie beforehand PLEASE be cautious with spoilers.

HOW are you guys seeing it Wednesday?

:deadbanana2:

If some countries get earlier releases, I might be able to see it Thursday.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

I rewatched Scre4m this week, just 5cream left

Nice! I think I’m doing one a day leading to Scream 5 Tuesday night which gives me a one night break before VI on Thursday :ghostface:

Happy to hear about Hayden’s promotional interviews, hope she’s doing them because she wants to and not because of external pressure! 

3 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Nice! I think I’m doing one a day leading to Scream 5 Tuesday night which gives me a one night break before VI on Thursday :ghostface:

Happy to hear about Hayden’s promotional interviews, hope she’s doing them because she wants to and not because of external pressure! 

I mean as I said, I think she's torn btw "it's my big comeback gig, and I can't be completely MIA vs I need to grieve, I lost my brother, the healthiest for me is to take time off"

12 minutes ago, Chris said:

HOW are you guys seeing it Wednesday?

:deadbanana2:

If some countries get earlier releases, I might be able to see it Thursday.

In Germany Wednesday is preview day

Scream

Scream 2

Scream2022

Scream 4

Scream 3

And in that order :gaynetcat4: I said what I said

Anyone ever went to a 4DX screening before? I'm gonna take my best friend with me, although I'm going to go with him after I've seen it with my family first, I can get his ticket for free as its to do with my CEA Card, meaning he gets to go free as he's my companion as he will need to help me around the cinema if there's fire for example, I'm Sight Impaired, so I have a certificate to show it.

Praying for the tasteless hoes that can’t recognize 4 as the superior sequel. Maybe y’all need another decade :gaynetcat2:

there's things I think 4 does better than 5 and things 5 does better than 4.

for instance I think 5 had the better cast but also think Jill still clears Amber and Richie :kiss:

2 hours ago, Wrecked said:

Standard tickets for Thursday at 6:40pm, AMC Dolby tickets for Sunday at 8:20pm. :gaycatina1:

On 2/28/2023 at 6:17 PM, ConceptD said:

Yeah the Wednesday double feature screenings near me aren’t sold out either. I’ve never really known a movie I’ve been to actually sell out though other than Avengers Endgame and The Lion King remake which were obviously way different so I’m not concerned. 

guess it depends where you are. it's very common for that to happen here in nyc

On 3/1/2023 at 9:48 AM, chosensparkles said:

I wish Hayden would be able to promote Scream VI but with her brother passing away, she probably won't even show to the movie premiere

i mean that's without a question. even awkward to even propose and consider to put her to work considering the very valid circumstance

On 3/1/2023 at 8:46 AM, R`0`K`R said:

god i miss this era of hollywood. stars with talent. you had to be there

On 3/1/2023 at 9:22 AM, R`0`K`R said:

they better be booking a slew of promo appearances for Jenna. This is all I can find right now

i mean lil mama is probably booked and busy with her other projects. ya need to take it easy on her. she's been VERY vocal about how the wednesday role burned her out because of how dissociative it was. let's not overwork the girl right when she's just breaking through

58 minutes ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Anyone ever went to a 4DX screening before? I'm gonna take my best friend with me, although I'm going to go with him after I've seen it with my family first, I can get his ticket for free as its to do with my CEA Card, meaning he gets to go free as he's my companion as he will need to help me around the cinema if there's fire for example, I'm Sight Impaired, so I have a certificate to show it.

I think they only have 4DX screenings for 3D showings? If you're vision impaired I don't think that will be an enjoyable experience. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

I went to a 4DX screening once (though I honestly can’t remember which film it was for). I’ve heard mixed things regarding the experience. I’d imagine it would be quite fun for a thriller like Scream though! 

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

I think they only have 4DX screenings for 3D showings? If you're vision impaired I don't think that will be an enjoyable experience. 

I've been to 3D movies before as a visually impaired person before and the 3D still works for me, I just put the 3D glasses over my own glasses and it still works, did it for Texas Chainsaw 3D and I was fine.

Does anybody else feel a bit emotional when a new Scream movie is coming out? I think it’s partly because it’s a franchise that just has so many positive memories attached to it for me, but also because I love the cast / characters and it’s actually so anxiety inducing having to see some of them get killed off. Normally horror characters are annoying AF, but they’re so likeable in Scream for the most part.

Can’t Scream 6 just be a sitcom? :ghostface:

Edited by Wrecked

This isn't like any other Ghostface.....

On 2/28/2023 at 6:17 PM, ConceptD said:

Yeah the Wednesday double feature screenings near me aren’t sold out either. I’ve never really known a movie I’ve been to actually sell out though other than Avengers Endgame and The Lion King remake which were obviously way different so I’m not concerned. 

guess it depends where you are. it's very common for that to happen here in nyc

On 3/1/2023 at 9:48 AM, chosensparkles said:

I wish Hayden would be able to promote Scream VI but with her brother passing away, she probably won't even show to the movie premiere

i mean that's without a question. even awkward to even propose and consider to put her to work

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.