Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

37 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

I feel this is the most hyped and hip Scream movie of history. A-list cast, big production value, new setting, great marketing, soundtrack by huge pop artist. Smash incoming. Long live the franchise.

:rip:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Intuition said:

I'm going to be so pissed if she does. She's literally the only reason that I want to see it. 

I know they are trying to have a "new generation" but I'm not into any of the characters. 

That’s the reason the writers would kill her :chick3:

50 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

I feel this is the most hyped and hip Scream movie of history. A-list cast, big production value, new setting, great marketing, soundtrack by huge pop artist

:lmao:

57 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

I feel this is the most hyped and hip Scream movie of history. A-list cast, big production value, new setting, great marketing, soundtrack by huge pop artist. Smash incoming. Long live the franchise.

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, kyris89 said:

What's the difference? We won't have reviews/people's opinions tonight?

So social media embargo is for people who attended advance screenings and got screeners who are now allowed to share their thoughts through social media posts like twitter, yes some reviewers will also share some initial thoughts but no articles are allowed to be published. The review embargo is reserved for actual publications whose reviews are considered for Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic, those are the reviews that really count. 

There's no way they would kill Gale. It's too soon after Dewey plus I feel like there are more stories to tell with Gale anyway. 

1 hour ago, Innocencelost said:

The way you snuck that in there :lmao:

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

That’s the reason the writers would kill her :chick3:

Isn't she shown with everyone at the shrine?

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

:rip:

2 hours ago, ebaby said:

:lmao:

2 hours ago, FunCoric said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Bhabylon said:

The way you snuck that in there :lmao:

Demi Lovato might not be Taylor Swift, but it’s the first time the Scream franchise has a soundtrack single out to promote the film with a music video and I’m sure Demi’s 150 million followers might bring some more people to the cinema, whether you like it or not.

I do think Jill had one of the best motives though.

It really just clicked and what she said was true anyways.

23 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

Demi Lovato might not be Taylor Swift, but it’s the first time the Scream franchise has a soundtrack single out to promote the film with a music video and I’m sure Demi’s 150 million followers might bring some more people to the cinema, whether you like it or not.

that's me right here :fan: 

I had no intention to see this in a theatre but since Demi is now part of it, I will. Her power I guess. :ghostface:

30 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

Actually I think Scream 3 had Creed’s What If to promote the movie and I think they were pretty popular back then. from what I remember. Even had ghostface and David Arquette in the video. 

Edited by Dmccall0504

Got me and my friends 4 tickets for the 8th this Wednesday in 4DX, second premiere and it was pretty booked but we got excellent sits :duca:

On 2/15/2023 at 9:46 PM, Sexyzinger said:

Guys I just found this Google Chrome extension that removes videos with keywords you enter. 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker-for-youtube/nedcanggplmbbgmlpcjiafgjcpdimpea

Tnx for this btw it worked flawlessly and I am completely spoiler free still :duca:

MadonnasBoyfriend

I'm not really excited to see this movie but I see it for free so I'll give it a go

• ATRL Moderator

We need the early tweets praising it :ghostface:

8 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

gosh I wish her well, I'm pretty sure they are torn btw this is Hayden's big return to the GP in an acting role, and the "she still needs time to grieve her brother's passing away"

Honestly I don’t know what I’d do in her position. I’m not sure if it would help to throw yourself into work straight away, but everyone grieves different. I just wish her the best. No work commitment should have to come before personal stuff like this. I’m a huge Hayden fan and have been since I was like 8 years old lol so I’m excited to see her back, but she’s been through enough. 

11 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Twitter account is retweeting reviews 

well?

share with us :ghostface:

i'm too scared i'll see spoilers

:bloo:

Do NOT post reviews in here please.

It's spoiler-ish.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I do think Jill had one of the best motives though.

It really just clicked and what she said was true anyways.

Yeah her reveal was honestly perfect. 4 was just amazing in general though. 

Just now, Chris said:

Do NOT post reviews in here please.

It's spoiler-ish.

This is what I was thinking. I was going to update the thread title and op with some of the early reactions but thought it’s probably for the best not to. 

5 minutes ago, ebaby said:

well?

share with us :ghostface:

i'm too scared i'll see spoilers

:bloo:

Some of them are definitely verging on spoiler territory with reviews for the killer(s) reveal and character arcs for those that don’t want to see anything about the movie.  

Okay so I ended up running to twitter and the early reactions are very positive :hippo:

jenna ortega getting a lot of praise as expected. many saying it's the best since the original:duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.