• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirby has got to be the most overrated character from a Scream movie probably ever …. maybe Tara is coming for that spot but at least Jenna Ortega has the acting chops to justify the fervor.

i am happy that Hayden gets to return but ….. the level of stanning just never made any sense to me.

Is advance purchase seating really big? 

I've only done it for Scream films, but I wouldn't look at theaters being half full in advance as a bad thing. I saw Scream 2022 three times in different cities and the theaters weren't full, but it still pulled in big numbers.

I'm very optimistic. 

27 minutes ago, qurl said:

Kirby has got to be the most overrated character from a Scream movie probably ever …. maybe Tara is coming for that spot but at least Jenna Ortega has the acting chops to justify the fervor.

i am happy that Hayden gets to return but ….. the level of stanning just never made any sense to me.

Everything isn't for everyone and that's OK. We all don't have to like or get the same thing. :cm:

27 minutes ago, qurl said:

she is an icon and ate every scene up, sorry

14 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

she is an icon and ate every scene up, sorry

people act like Hayden is a C-List talented actress

girl literally was nominated for Nashville at the Golden Globes twice and always was acclaimed for giving the best perforrmance on the show

tumblr_o6570u0D8J1qehsoxo6_250.gif

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

girl literally was nominated for Nashville at the Golden Globes twice and always was acclaimed for giving the best perforrmance on the show

you better say it!

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

you better say it!

I guess doubting her skills back in Heroes days, maybe she was still a teenager and Claire sometimes didn't have any substance

but after the Amanda Clarke film, Scream 4 and Nashville

sorry but girl is a gifted actress

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

She genuinely is a talented actress. Some of her scenes in the first season of Nashville actually made me cry and she is by far one of the best actors the Scream franchise has put on screen. People like to talk **** about Kirby just to be contrarian because of how popular she is. 

5 hours ago, R`0`K`R said:

I think Scream 3 and 4 have the worst cast overall.

from S3. I only liked the Holy Trinity & Parker Posey.

from S4. Holy Trinity, Hayden, Emma, Judy Hicks, and Sidney’s publicist. 

S5 really does have an awesome cast. I was thinking how perfect and thoughtful the casting agent must have been to secure Chad & Mindy. They look so alike and feel like twins.

Yeah that's my biggest issue with 4 is the new characters are basically just there to be killed by Ghostface. S5 cast actually had great chemistry. 

2 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know that everyone could edit Wikipedia page but Emma Roberts will return in scream 6 according to her Wikipedia page in filmography https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Roberts ..if it's true it could be a flashback scene or something.

What's this?

Jenna Ortega is being booked and busy with her promo this and next week

SBEBwgh.thumb.gif.d2123482f29d5316044a49

Hope Jenna is the new final girl! Give us the biggest trilogy queen!

12 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Jenna Ortega is being booked and busy with her promo this and next week

What's she got coming up? I was trying to find her appearances.

None of the cast is booked for Jimmy Fallon next week unless they appear on Thursday or Friday.

Last year, Drew Barrymore did a whole Scream week during its release. She hasn't released details for next week yet but hopefully, we get more than one show promoting it.

I can't find anything else scheduled yet...

Just bought my tickets! We'll be having early screening at K-Cineplex cinemas on March 8th !!! @cypriotpcdfan

It's official! "Scream VI" is also rated 18 here in Germany. I can't wait to see this bloodbath.

But it makes me worry about the numbers. Jenna Ortega has so many young fans and in Germany, you can't watch a movie that is rated 18 if you're under 18, even if your parents are with you. Don't know how it is in other countries though.

1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

It's official! "Scream VI" is also rated 18 here in Germany. I can't wait to see this bloodbath.

But it makes me worry about the numbers. Jenna Ortega has so many young fans and in Germany, you can't watch a movie that is rated 18 if you're under 18, even if your parents are with you. Don't know how it is in other countries though.

Oh wow, that sucks. It's Rated R here in the states, Rated R here means you need a parent/guardian to accompany you if you're under 17.

• ATRL Moderator

So, my local theaters just put their dolby showings on sale after weeks of only having the 3D fan event and standard showings :rip:I just…

Demi’s song is out in my country and it’s decent. Sounds like a credits song

6 hours ago, R`0`K`R said:

What's she got coming up? I was trying to find her appearances.

SNL baby

I can't believe this is coming in about a week.

:jonny5:

If it pops up a little earlier on my secret movie website, I'm going to watch it.

:jonny4:

I'm something....different....

:jonny:

7 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

So, my local theaters just put their dolby showings on sale after weeks of only having the 3D fan event and standard showings :rip:I just…

Wait. So did mine, but they start Friday not Thursday. :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.