• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

Are there any reviews yet?? Idk how this works

Nope.

- Social media embargo (Twitter/early reactions) lifts March 3rd.

- Review embargo (official reviews, Rotten Tomatoes score) lifts March 8th at 3:00 a.m. ET.

I don't trust Twitter/early reactions anymore. Great tweets don't always equal great reviews.

• ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, Broken said:

Nope.

- Social media embargo (Twitter/early reactions) lifts March 3rd.

- Review embargo (official reviews, Rotten Tomatoes score) lifts March 8th at 3:00 a.m. ET.

I don't trust Twitter/early reactions anymore. Great tweets don't always equal great reviews.

Agreed. They can have such a stark difference from critic reviews. That being said, I am excited to read through some of the reactions just to get me even more hyped :ghostface:

got my ticket for 03/09 :duca: 

staying away from all things scream-related until then, I don’t want anything spoiled at all

• ATRL Moderator

How is everyone preparing for VI? Are y’all binging the first five entries all together? Spreading them out between this week and next? I haven’t started my re-watch yet but am planning on doing so soon! 

12 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

How is everyone preparing for VI? Are y’all binging the first five entries all together? Spreading them out between this week and next? I haven’t started my re-watch yet but am planning on doing so soon! 

I just recently rewatched Scream 1-3 and i probably will rewatch 4 and 5 before March 8th.

And i am planning to go see the movie with my Scream shirt and Ghostface mask. :eddie:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Kevin2803 said:

I just recently rewatched Scream 1-3 and i probably will rewatch 4 and 5 before March 8th.

And i am planning to go see the movie with my Scream shirt and Ghostface mask. :eddie:

Aww yay! That’s awesome! I kind of wanted to get that Scream popcorn bucket and bring it with me next week but I don’t think I’ll be able to get one in time lol 

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Aww yay! That’s awesome! I kind of wanted to get that Scream popcorn bucket and bring it with me next week but I don’t think I’ll be able to get one in time lol 

also rewatched 1-3 recently, and planning on rewatching 4-5 this week

I genuinely cannot wait for this I don’t know what I’ll do when it’s over there’s not many other movies left that I’m dying to see

1 hour ago, blaggot said:

got my ticket for 03/09 :duca: 

staying away from all things scream-related until then, I don’t want anything spoiled at all

wait how did you get tickets for the 9th?:ghostface:

i thought this movie came out the 10th 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

also rewatched 1-3 recently, and planning on rewatching 4-5 this week

We love to see it! 

I’m gonna do 1-3 probably this weekend, and then the last two leading up to Thursday. 

I was interested in watching that fan made cut of scream 4 I heard mentioned a while back. Seems like people really like the extra scenes and whatnot. 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, ebaby said:

Thursday night showings start at like 5 or 5:30! A lot of theaters have ‘em!

47 minutes ago, ebaby said:

There are previews on the 9th and in Europe even on March 8th, because movies are regulary released on thursday in some countries here.

So for the people who can‘t watch it before March 10th: stay away from Social Media

On 2/26/2023 at 6:06 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

Scream 4 Sidney: Don’t **** with the original

One movie later: gets replaced as the lead, is relegated to 10 minutes of screen time, the movie becomes more successful and then she’s booted from the franchise entirely with the one film she’s not in tracking to have Scream’s biggest opening weekend

That line aged like milk I fear

spacer.png

We luv 2 c it, Scream could've been more successful franchise if someone who is an actual box office attraction was cast as Sidney Prescott. Courtney Cox having to do all the heavy lifting till Jenna GODrtega arrived!

53rhg7qtdff91.gif

3 hours ago, ebaby said:

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Thursday night showings start at like 5 or 5:30! A lot of theaters have ‘em!

!!! theater near my work has a showing right after I get off that Thursday, it’s fate :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, blaggot said:

!!! theater near my work has a showing right after I get off that Thursday, it’s fate :jonny:

A YO! We love to see it :ghostface:

Oh, music video is looking cute! :duca: 

They seem to be investing in this soundtrack :eek: 

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Oh, music video is looking cute! :duca: 

They seem to be investing in this soundtrack :eek: 

This is so camp 

I'm starting the entire series. 

Watching part 1 now :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.