• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched a cast interview from ET Canada and I feel like it was a tad bit spoilery so if you see it, might not wanna watch it until after you've seen the movie.

43 minutes ago, Chris said:

I decided to meet an old fling to watch the movie and then:

spacer.png

It’s an honor

11 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

I just watched a cast interview from ET Canada and I feel like it was a tad bit spoilery so if you see it, might not wanna watch it until after you've seen the movie.

Is that the one with Priyanka? 

I love Hayden Panettiere, I hope this return will open up more roles for her. I think doing streaming series will be great for her

1 minute ago, Bandito said:

YASSSSSSSSSSS

9 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Hayden is such a pro and handled this interview amazingly. When she kind of cracked up towards the end it was kind of sad because I’ve been following her since heroes 

LOVE this interview!! :heart2:

Calling it now, one of the Carpenter parents is the killer in Scream 7

And Mother Sam will be handling them accordingly 

9873f84b6af6e8044ab72d2858c7588ea013a9a5

Νew clip. Chase scene with Chad, Tara and Sam

20 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

Νew clip. Chase scene with Chad, Tara and Sam

I cannot WAIT to see who that is!

:jonny5:

I don't care if he's in his 50's, I want this man to break my back like a glow stick omg

19 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

That's the second time you've quoted me now with baseless assumptions, americans, whew god.

Demi Lovato Beat This Bitch GIF - Demi Lovato Beat This Bitch Im About To  Beat - Discover & Share GIFs

I can bet my life I have more friends who've been murdered than you, just not by guns and not at the cinema because we have normal gun control and security measures.

i am so sorry that you've gone through that, that's not something i'd ever want to compete or be right or wrong about. i'm not trying to tally which one has lost more over the course of our lives so my condolences and respect to you and yours. don't also patronize because of the state that my country is in when it comes to gun control. it's not my fault. i wish things were different.

18 hours ago, ConceptD said:

There have been times where Jamie lee wouldn’t come back too. These are their franchises and whether they like the movies or not it’s what they will always be most associated with and neither really get much meaningful work outside of their respective franchises so will come back every 10 or 20 years for another pay check.  

um that's not true. jamie lee has true lies, the fog, prom night, a fish called wanda, perfect, christmas with the kranks, you again, knives out everything everywhere all at once, scream queens, freaky friday and neve has the craft, wild things, part of five and house of cards to name a few

15 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Yeah I live in Mexico City and we hadn’t had shootings or killings at cinemas but since this one is at midnight (usually the latest showtime is at 10:15pm) and the premiere I was kinda freaking out but it’s time to embrace my inner final girl era and know when to run or escape, will let you know how it goes in two days!

Can’t wait for the film!!!! I love NYC so much so I hope that they also show interesting locations and not only indoor scenes and apartments I need a chase in Central Park, Times Square or the Brooklyn Bridge 

it's scary the climate that we live in where we have to worry about stuff like that. a chase scene in central park or times square sounds iconic as ****. brooklyn bridge would be ridiculous. but empire state would be a good back up

14 hours ago, ebaby said:

didn't they film the whole movie in Montreal?

I live in nyc and am hoping they made some sets that are Nyc-like other than the subway scene. Idk why they couldn't just film in new york.

other than outdoor shoots or like stock footage 90 percent of this film was done in montreal unfortunately

13 hours ago, Intuition said:

Yes. Hence the alleys that everyone thinks are in New York but aren't :rip:.

I think it's cheaper to film in Canada which is why a lot of movies use Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, etc. to double as American cities. 

yeah those locations are always used because of cheaper tax reasons

12 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Hayden is such a pro and handled this interview amazingly. When she kind of cracked up towards the end it was kind of sad because I’ve been following her since heroes 

... i choked up at the end of this interview. she's really giving it her all to keep it together

11 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Yeah which is understandable. She’s been out of the public eye for like 5 years and she’s currently going through a very difficult time after having nothing but a series of difficult times for as long as I can remember. It’s really brave of her to still promote the movie when trolls are saying she should be grieving her brother in the comment sections like she isn’t doing that as well. 

:/ yeah from the post partum to that abusive relationship now this. all while not working i can't even begin to imagine what she's going through

10 hours ago, Attitude said:

Is Mason...

bea956754ec9e581548da89cfaaaff46.jpg

?

i'm gonna say bi based on how vague he was in terms of his describing his previous relationships in particular a specific ex

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I love Hayden Panettiere, I hope this return will open up more roles for her. I think doing streaming series will be great for her

book her for white lotus please

2 hours ago, Chris said:

The way @SchmoodRing lost.

:party:

i didn't loose, i want the trilogy to be completed and i'm not against it. don't put words in my mouth. by some miracle i would just love for neve to return

23 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I don't care if he's in his 50's, I want this man to break my back like a glow stick omg

what's going on around his eyes?

45 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

i am so sorry that you've gone through that, that's not something i'd ever want to compete or be right or wrong about. i'm not trying to tally which one has lost more over the course of our lives so my condolences and respect to you and yours. don't also patronize because of the state that my country is in when it comes to gun control. it's not my fault. i wish things were different.

tnx luv and of course, I only snapped a bit cause you thought if I don't live in the US safety isn't a concern so it's a bit short sighted and presumptuous since I'm in the middle east and I can promise you it's not safer lmao just different and the only time GFs masks are used are as a fun costume 

OT

not watching anymore promotion that was posted, 35 more hours for me :duca:

sddfihfdiusfh at Scream 7 being confirmed :skull::duca: the swiftness oh my god, truly a golden era for everybody except my roommate who is sick of hearing about this 

Hayden looked GORGEOUS.mp3 at the premiere

If Gale survives again, i actually don't want her in the next sequel or just in a cameo role. It would feel wrong to kill her off after surviving six times but at the same time it would be far-fetched to have her survive every time. I only want her in it if Sidney also returns. 

6 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

If Gale survives again, i actually don't want her in the next sequel or just in a cameo role. It would feel wrong to kill her off after surviving six times but at the same time it would be far-fetched to have her survive every time. I only want her in it if Sidney also returns. 

It’s almost like she’s part of a franchise where Sidney’s boyfriend, boyfriends mum, half-brother and cousin have all tried to murder her! :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.