Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

7 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I got tickets for this Wednesday midnight!!! It’s a special showtime and I hope that there’s not a crazy fan coming to the showing with the full costume because I would die. 

I rewatched 2 yesterday and I was thinking about this :toofunny3: I know the chances of something like that happening in my country are slim but if I was at the cinema and some mf showed up fully dressed as ghostface I would dip :dies:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I rewatched 2 yesterday and I was thinking about this :toofunny3: I know the chances of something like that happening in my country are slim but if I was at the cinema and some mf showed up fully dressed as ghostface I would dip :dies:

Yeah I live in Mexico City and we hadn’t had shootings or killings at cinemas but since this one is at midnight (usually the latest showtime is at 10:15pm) and the premiere I was kinda freaking out but it’s time to embrace my inner final girl era and know when to run or escape, will let you know how it goes in two days!

Can’t wait for the film!!!! I love NYC so much so I hope that they also show interesting locations and not only indoor scenes and apartments I need a chase in Central Park, Times Square or the Brooklyn Bridge 

• ATRL Moderator
59 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Hayden was actually spotted at LAX yesterday flying out of California, so she probably is gonna be doing promo and stuff. She must be such a strong person to have dealt with the **** she has. 

Yeah! She did GMA this morning: https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/hayden-panettiere-talks-new-movie-scream-vi-97650725

And I think she’s got some other interviews as well. She truly is so strong! 

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Can’t wait for the film!!!! I love NYC so much so I hope that they also show interesting locations and not only indoor scenes and apartments I need a chase in Central Park, Times Square or the Brooklyn Bridge 

didn't they film the whole movie in Montreal?

I live in nyc and am hoping they made some sets that are Nyc-like other than the subway scene. Idk why they couldn't just film in new york.

so from that sneak peek, Kirby knows about those new characters

2 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Hayden was actually spotted at LAX yesterday flying out of California, so she probably is gonna be doing promo and stuff. She must be such a strong person to have dealt with the **** she has. 

Queen :weeps:

26 minutes ago, ebaby said:

didn't they film the whole movie in Montreal?

I live in nyc and am hoping they made some sets that are Nyc-like other than the subway scene. Idk why they couldn't just film in new york.

Yes. Hence the alleys that everyone thinks are in New York but aren't :rip:.

I think it's cheaper to film in Canada which is why a lot of movies use Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, etc. to double as American cities. 

7 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Queen :weeps:

I'm in Chicago so yeah I would definitely prefer if ppl didn't wear Ghostface masks in the theater :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I'm in Chicago so yeah I would definitely prefer if ppl didn't wear Ghostface masks in the theater :gaycat6:

I think in France people don't do that but it scares me, I remember having a panic attack when my niece wore one out of nowhere

Hayden is such a pro and handled this interview amazingly. When she kind of cracked up towards the end it was kind of sad because I’ve been following her since heroes 

21 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Hayden is such a pro and handled this interview amazingly. When she kind of cracked up towards the end it was kind of sad because I’ve been following her since heroes 

She seemed a bit nervous in the beginning. 

15 minutes ago, Attitude said:

She seemed a bit nervous in the beginning. 

Yeah which is understandable. She’s been out of the public eye for like 5 years and she’s currently going through a very difficult time after having nothing but a series of difficult times for as long as I can remember. It’s really brave of her to still promote the movie when trolls are saying she should be grieving her brother in the comment sections like she isn’t doing that as well. 

47 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

:sosad: such a champ

Empire State Building interview today with the cast

New York Premiere event a Lincoln Square tonight

11 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Empire State Building interview today with the cast

New York Premiere event a Lincoln Square tonight

Exciting. It’s so weird I keep calling it scream 5 on accident lol. This turn around has been super fast. 

Got tickets for Thursday night after I bomb my 2 quizzes bea956754ec9e581548da89cfaaaff46.jpg

3 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Based on this short scene

Kirby seems to have her first scene after the Gunshot scene in the store. Sam and Tara wear the same outfits, i think.

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Is Mason...

bea956754ec9e581548da89cfaaaff46.jpg

?

We wish. I did hook up with a guy a couple of times who looks exactly like him (but had bad back acne due to steroids) though. 

• ATRL Moderator

The initial theater I was going to for Thursday night randomly cancelled our tickets, but I was able to secure some good seats at a nearby dolby anyway so I am winning :ghostface:

Watching Scream 4 tonight! So much fun rewatching this franchise, whew! 

I am going to watch the preview of SCREAM VI on wednesday (german dubbed), the original version on thursday and the 3D version (also german dubbed) on friday. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.