Which era did you become a Swiftie?

naval23

Which era?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Which era did you become a Swiftie?

• Taylor Swift (2006)
    • Fearless (2008)
    • Speak Now (2010)
    • Red (2012)
    • 1989 (2014)
    • Reputation (2017)
    • Lover (2019)
    • folklore (2020)
    • evermore (2020)
    • Midnights (2022)
    • I'm not a Swiftie.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• queenoftheclouds

• trainsskyscrapers

• PoisonedIvy

• bkglk

Loved her in Fearless era and got very tired of her during the WANGBT/22/IKYWT run because the songs felt so corny and lyrically-weak. Started listening again around Folklore but only to that album or a casual Speak Now re-listen now and then.

I have been a fan of Taylor Swift since she had one song on the radio and zero albums on the shelf. :jonnycat:

• Like 6

Her over exposure has made me so over her. I have zero interest in her new album. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Lover unfortunately. You all will clown me but I have 35 plays of the ME! single.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Midnights but not cuz of Midnights (despite the fact that i love the album), it was cuz of the re-recordings and the eras tour

I was a listener during 1989 and Reputation but never a fan. Re-recordings + the tour made me listen to her whole catalog and i got obsessed.

idk if i’m a SWIFTIE cuz i honestly dont care about her personal life or photoshoots or anything like this but i’m obsessed with her songs and i listen to her daily (a lot) and wayyyy more than i did pre-Midnights, i love her albums

oh, also had the time of my life at The Eras Tour

Edited by Selegend

Fearless/Speak Now when I discovered Fifteen on Youtube

Red. I purchased the album on iTunes and once I heard State of Grace I was hooked. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

Her over exposure has made me so over her. I have zero interest in her new album. 

That wasn't the question :heart:

2 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

That wasn't the question :heart:

I was never a Swiftie 

• Haha 1

Fearless. One of my friends in high school borrowed me that album so I could upload it to iTunes at the time. I grew to love it and the rest is history.

Not a Swiftie by any means, but I have steadily found a key song or two on each project (List Below) leading to Folklore/Evermore, where I hopped off the train when Jack Antonoff got on full-time and became conductor. :rip: I will say "Delicate" is the song where her songwriting style and production finally fully "clicked" for me.

Spoiler

Love Story

~

Safe & Sound :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Today Was A Fairytale

~

Mine (a summer road-trip across the United States during its' initial radio deal... played every hour on the hour. Whole family knew the song by the end lol.)

Speak Now

Mean

Back To December

~

We Are Never Getting Back Together

I Knew You Were Trouble

~

Out Of The Woods

All You Had To Do Was Stay

How You Get The Girl

~

Ready For It

Delicate

Gorgeous

~

I Forgot That You Existed

You Need To Calm Down

~

Message In A Bottle :alexz:

30 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Loved her in Fearless era and got very tired of her during the WANGBT/22/IKYWT run because the songs felt so corny and lyrically-weak. Started listening again around Folklore but only to that album or a casual Speak Now re-listen now and then.

Never would've thought you were a Fearless girlie 

:suburban:

Just now, naval23 said:

Never would've thought you were a Fearless girlie 

I was a baby

I was a massive fan from Debut to Speak Now. Became a casual listener from Red onwards.

Mid-March 2007, when I caught the last half of Teardrops on my local country station and bought the album the same day. I'm being entirely serious in saying I've listened to her music at least once a day for every single day since :deadbanana4:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

You Belong With Me was my favorite music video growing up so probably Fearless

• Like 1

Fearless :foxaylove2:

Always enjoyed her singles, Red was the first album I listened to in full, then when folklore came out I started stanning and looking forward to her releases. 

52 minutes ago, rebeltwat said:

Red. I purchased the album on iTunes and once I heard State of Grace I was hooked. 

Exactly what happened to me 

After evermore. Never really paid attention to her prior to that, but after I heard she released a second album during the same year I had to check it out cause it had to be good. I definitely wasn't disappointed. 

Fearless but I was always a casual Swiftie. I never and will never see her live, the most merch I bought other than a single album for each album was a Red shirt back when it was released.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.