• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Joyride

• JoeAg

• Phaunzie

Mom is a gen x Madonna stan, queen had me in front of the computer at 5 years old watching the Hung Up and Sorry videos:clap3: 

Dad also secretly listened to Confessions on his iPad nano playlist:bird: but he's a Beatles Stan and collector

• Like 1

ENHYPEN

dad: The Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, me, Joe Cocker, Bonnie Raitt, Joni Mitchell, anything else playing on big 100.3 (the DC area oldies station), and thanks to me Kate Bush too!

mom: Michael Jackson, Bonnie Raitt, Eva Cassidy, Minnie Riperton, Super Junior, and not much else tbh. she's not a huge music listener, which boggles my mind considering her 5 children are all music lovers lol

• Like 1

Bob Marley. 

• Like 2

Steps, Spice Girls, Westlife, Whitney Houston, Mariah, Celine 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

this makes me feel old af

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My mom is a MJLover or whatever you call them :rip:

She also stans Julia Roberts and loves all her movies :ryan3:

• Like 1

My dad stans Gary numan, 80s madoner

, and a variety New wave music in general like S and the banshees, missing persons and what not

I need to see his iTunes account again for the tea tho since he likes everything tbh 

my mom is probably like Fred Hammond or something :toofunny3:

Edited by Katamari

6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

No Backstreet Boys 

8 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

dad: The Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, me, Joe Cocker, Bonnie Raitt, Joni Mitchell, anything else playing on big 100.3 (the DC area oldies station), and thanks to me Kate Bush too!

mom: Michael Jackson, Bonnie Raitt, Eva Cassidy, Minnie Riperton, Super Junior, and not much else tbh. she's not a huge music listener, which boggles my mind considering her 5 children are all music lovers lol

Super junior? Oh wow oh wow hat are her thoughts on kangin :thing: 

• Like 1

My mom listens to old school Greek music

Dad: Whitney, Mariah, Elton, Celine, Jimmy Buffet, The Eagles, Garth Brooks, John Denver

Mom: Prince, Michael, Britney, Earth Wind and Fire, Foreigner, Journey, The BeeGees, Grandfunk railroad, the temptations 

My stepdad likes Eric Clapton and The Killers
My mother literally does not listen to music

I’m convinced my mum lived the life of a white twink in a past life because she has the taste of a gay man. Back in the day she was a huge Madonna fan, she also loved Prince, George Michael. From more recently she lovesss Dua Lipa, Ava Max, Rihanna, Inna…basically anyone that makes upbeat pop music. She literally had Feed The Beast on repeat when it came out :deadbanana4:

My dad has the complete opposite taste and only really listens to rock. His fav has always been Bon Jovi

Edited by abelfenty
  • Haha 1

my dad is a Nelly Furtado stan, mom is pretty much into italian music and was a huge fan of Kylie and she also loves Madonna (older stuff mostly, probably up until Confessions)

Just now, abelfenty said:

I’m convinced my mum lived the life of a white twink in a past life because she has the taste of a gay man. Back in the day she was a huge Madonna fan, she also loved Prince, George Michael. From more recently she lovesss Dua Lipa, Ava Max, Rihanna, Inna…basically anyone that makes upbeat pop music. She literally had Feed The Beast on repeat when it came out :deadbanana4:

My dad has the complete opposite taste and only really listens to rock. His fav has always been Bon Jovi

this is also accurate, I don't think she knows Ava by name but once she gets a hold of a Rihanna or Dua song it's over for everyone

My mom is a little monster :rip:

Nobody.

My parents never did that kind of thing but my brother is a major KISS stan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

Super junior? Oh wow oh wow hat are her thoughts on kangin :thing: 

I have no idea lol

my sister Rose (35 y/o neuroscientist) is randomly a kpop stan after not listening to kpop ever, she just started loving it in 2020, and since she lives back in the area where my parents live, she'd go over to their house and show my mom Super Junior songs and my mom began to stan. she showed me a song once and I liked it but I've never been a huge kpop stan, but I think it's really cute how my mom has found a musical niche after we grew up with her not being a huge fan of music (other than me and Rose being classical musicians throughout grade school, she was very much about the orchestra life lol)

I mean mostly 70s and 80s artists, but my mom really ******* loves Miley Cyrus for some reason that I've never bothered asking about :deadbanana4:

My mom grew up loving Whitney Houston and stans Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, and JLo (not her music).

They listen to greek music but they also enjoy old disco, Jlo, Shakira, Rihanna and MJ. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.