Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

The Katy stans running in here every time they want to feel themselves a bit because they have nothing to talk about in her other threads because her songs are DOA fjdjdjd

You stan a CLOWN and a LOSER with ZERO respect in the industry.

"Dua is done in the states" Katy is done PERIOD.

Dua will be performing in SOLD OUT stadiums in 2025. Katy will be in baby bottle pop ads going "I used to go #1, guys!! Remember!!"

➡️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, _Fey said:

The Katy stans running in here every time they want to feel themselves a bit because they have nothing to talk about in her other threads because her songs are DOA fjdjdjd

Dua will be performing in SOLD OUT stadiums in 2025. Katy will be in baby bottle pop ads going "I used to go #1, guys!! Remember!!"

➡️

Breathe girl, y'all bring her yourself to feel better about this dead ass era :ahh: 

11 hours ago, DawnAnti said:

dua needs max martin for the next era and she needs to try to go back to more colourful aesthetic, not to be shady but she seems like she is having the same career trajectory as katy perry so she needs to hurry up and save her career before she became a khia like her 

On 8/11/2024 at 11:23 PM, TayDuaStan said:

Hearing Katy's "Lifetimes" i'm kinda glad Dua didn't use the Sarah Hudson & Theron Thomas co-writes from the 2021-2022 sessions on Radical Optimism cuz wow, while I thought some of the songwriting on the released tracks was mediocre, the lyrics on "Lifetimes" are atrocious, so crises averted… :suburban:

On 8/10/2024 at 12:06 AM, Dark Phoenix said:

When the album came out I thought that it was mid and no growth whatsoever with the lyrics being very basic and dumb about guys and love at least the 3 singles and EOAE…

But now with Katy's two last singles… it made me appreciate more RO and that while they may have generic lyrics and delivery at least they have great production and videos.

Hopefully she relaunches the era or moves on to the next one fast.

of course some people will reply to your comments about Katy when you go there first

be glad you have something to talk about in here cuz y'all been just recycling the same 2 topics for the last 2 months 

if that makes you feel better about the RO era... im glad Katy is helping y'all i guess 

moo.png

18 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Yeah... the audacity. This year there have been album threads about Charli, Ariana, Taylor, Beyoncé, Billie, Camila, etc and yet they're perched on this thread. It's giving unhinged obsession :fan:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

What happened in 2023, it's almost as if they made 2 completely different albums?! :gaycat6:

The long gaps between sessions. She just can't stop going on vacations :toofunny3:

3 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Exactly haha. Lifetimes debuted with 30k and the gurls wonder why its DOA. 

Right. It's the spotify playlist reach that's stopping them Katy turds from smashing and not the fact she's releasing some of the worst music of all time (as per usual)

urZXvV7.thumb.gif.9ee3286f16329e42421694

RO may be underwhelming but it's not bad unlike the entirety of KP albums. Hush!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

She just can't stop going on vacations :toofunny3:

Ugh my consistency queen. If not of success, then of living life :alexz:

Edited by ahauntingnearu

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Ugh my consistency queen. If not of success, then of living life :alexz:

If I Can't Have Hits, I Want Vacation

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Cain said:

If I Can't Have Hits, I Want Vacation

Fitting that she is in her mafia money multi-million $ luxury residence in Albania on vacation for the whole month of August right now

Any idea if These Walls is having single treatment in Europe? 

The song debuted at #44, 2 weeks ago in my country's Airplay Chart (Portugal) and is sitting at #42 :rip: 

End of an Era sounds like a good single choice to close the summer. Wish she actually performed this song at Glasto, it's just so good. 

11 hours ago, _Fey said:

➡️

Everyone has their moment in the sun. Dua will sell out a couple more stadiums then fall into the abyss while Katy is going to be celebrated and honored at award ceremonies for years to come for all the pop records she holds. Her peak makes Dua's peak look like William Hung's

• Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

1033116405958189148.webp?size=240&qualit

Yes, LASH him again for me :jonny5:

I wonder how he feels knowing he ruined his own daughter's career 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cain said:

Yes, LASH him again for me :jonny5:

I wonder how he feels knowing he ruined his own daughter's career 

But she has so much more time for vacation now and the family.

Nnnnn

I hate it in here

:jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

But she has so much more time for vacation now and the family.

Nnnnn

I hate it in here

:jonnycat:

She took that family everywhere with her anyway 😭

Wait, I didn't know streams were this bad…..:gaycat7:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, katara said:

Fitting that she is in her mafia money multi-million $ luxury residence in Albania on vacation for the whole month of August right now

Latest insta ain't Albania. Looks like Cornwall to me.

For the first time since 2016, Dua has no song in Top 200 global spotify (barring Christmas). Crazy how so many pop girls peaked/re-peaked this year, yet Dua was on the opposite side of the end….

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

For the first time since 2016, Dua has no song in Top 200 global spotify (barring Christmas). Crazy how so many pop girls peaked/re-peaked this year, yet Dua was on the opposite side of the end….

She had something charting end of 2019 before DSN came out?

1 hour ago, katara said:

She had something charting end of 2019 before DSN came out?

One Kiss….

People are saying oh release this release that from this album but sad truth is that the best thing she can do about this album to move on because if summer album left charts during summer this is not good for her. Sadly because I like this album and RO deserved much more

15 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Nope, that happened a lot of times in the last month

15 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

girl is on her Dawn FM era, this album is not hurting her demand and we love it, oh Dua the gp queen that you are :heart: btw some girls "peak" can't even outstream Dua's flop with 10 more songs :relax:

Edited by unclefloprry
  • Like 2

I think they gave up on the era and tbh it's probably a smart move. I don't think this was going to be worth the investment.

But! It's kind of ideal. A flop that makes no noise is great, she's not damaged goods. But her ass needs to get BACK in the studio and get something released in Q3 2025 ASAP. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.