Is there anything to do in Europe?

bad guy

22 minutes ago, bad guy said:

For reference I'll be going to London, Dublin, Madrid, Barcelona, Florence, Rome, Vienna, Zurich, Croatia, Albania, and Greece. Never going to France so don't bother sending me tips for that place.

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

The list is giving second european leg of the Getting Bred World Tour

• Haha 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bad guy

• Katamari

• Bloodflowers.

• Tudors

Top Posters In This Topic

no

not you going to all those places and skipping Prague, chile

I'm from Dublin.

One thing to note is that it's pretty expensive here. Especially if you'd like to drink here - the main tourist destination (Temple Bar) is really expensive. However, Irish music is really cool and a great example of our culture, so I'd recommend going to a pub and listening to the traditional music if that interested you. It's a bit cheaper outside of Temple Bar.

I wouldn't say Dublin itself is that pretty. Some people like Trinity College, The Writers Museum and The Guinness Storehouse which are in the city. A place called Howth is quite scenic and not too far from the city centre. Just a bit outside of Dublin is both Newgrange and a mountainous area called Glendalough. They're stunning. Glendalough is in a county called Wicklow which is mountainous and so pretty.

All of that is to say

33 minutes ago, tost1 said:

No, all of us europeans just sit at home and browse atrl

Just enjoy getting plowed by the hot guys there 

Edited by Gov Hooka

Streets. beautiful streets

go to one of those cruising bars/clubs in barcelona, you’ll have a great time 

3 hours ago, Marvin said:

No, there is absolutely nothing to do. Cancel your trip.

:rip:

Can you take Allie X with you so she can tour Europe too? 

5 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Italy also has great food and If you love Art, you should better visit all the sites and museums in the cities you're choosing. Florence is probably the best Italian city in my opinion.

Ok sounds nice. Do I need to carry my passport around with me? I’m afraid of the attenzione pickpockets and as an American I’ll get violent if provoked so would like to avoid that

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

The list changing from cities to countries is sending me for some reason 

spacer.png

I let my other friends figure the rest of it out after I planned UK, Spain, and Italy so I don’t really know where I’ll be ending up in those other countries. Just vibes

5 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Message me if you wanna hangout while you're in CroSLAYtia

We can talk about how much Scream 7 will bomb over some café (is that how you say coffee in Croatian?) I’m sure

5 hours ago, Matangi said:

in this economy??? :deadbanana4:

Well it’s not like I have enough savings for a house (and never will) so Europe tour it is

4 hours ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Madrid is my favorite city to visit in Spring! I basically just hang out from 3pm to sunset in Parque del Retiro with my friends with wine and cigarettes. Literally the most perfect setting, since it's not that hot yet.

Noted. Thank you!

4 hours ago, KFC said:

Just use GetYourGuide or Viator and look at the things available in those cities and go from there

What kind of things are you interested in? I can give you some tips for London 

Good London pubs, thrift shops, and nice parks. Maybe directions to Abbey Road too

4 hours ago, shookspeare said:

not you going to all those places and skipping Prague, chile

I skipped Germany too which I really wanted to go back to visit so it is what it is. There’s only 24 hours in a day

4 hours ago, holyground13 said:

I'm from Dublin.

One thing to note is that it's pretty expensive here. Especially if you'd like to drink here - the main tourist destination (Temple Bar) is really expensive. However, Irish music is really cool and a great example of our culture, so I'd recommend going to a pub and listening to the traditional music if that interested you. It's a bit cheaper outside of Temple Bar.

I wouldn't say Dublin itself is that pretty. Some people like Trinity College, The Writers Museum and The Guinness Storehouse which are in the city. A place called Howth is quite scenic and not too far from the city centre. Just a bit outside of Dublin is both Newgrange and a mountainous area called Glendalough. They're stunning. Glendalough is in a county called Wicklow which is mountainous and so pretty.

All of that is to say

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, bad guy said:

All these gay suggestions. @Katamari what have you started.

I didn’t even know you were actually going to Croatia too :bibliahh:

I’m not lying either 

Edited by Katamari

Go to Sevilla if you're already going to Spain anyway, my favorite city in all of Europe I've visited so far :heart:

But if you really wanna go there...you should know I...

6 hours ago, bad guy said:

For reference I'll be going to London, Dublin, Madrid, Barcelona, Florence, Rome, Vienna, Zurich, Croatia, Albania, and Greece. Never going to France so don't bother sending me tips for that place.

If you go to Dublin, could you please pet a goat for me while you're there?

I've always wanted to pet a goat there.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, bad guy said:

We can talk about how much Scream 7 will bomb over some café (is that how you say coffee in Croatian?) I’m sure

Yes, we can have a coffee at Cat Café in Zagreb, the most progressive and LGBT-friendly coffee shop in Croatia. You drink while cats are hanging around and you can pet them!

Also shoutout to you for visiting Ava Max's homeland of Albania. Not you visiting her country before she even does. Nnnnn;

No, there’s literally nothing to do in Europe. That’s why we came up with all of our different languages. We’re just so bored here. 

EDIT: and LEGO

Edited by Hobbes

14 hours ago, bad guy said:

Ok sounds nice. Do I need to carry my passport around with me? I’m afraid of the attenzione pickpockets and as an American I’ll get violent if provoked so would like to avoid that

It depends on what city you are in. Usually in smaller cities like Florence, it's much safer compared to Rome. I advise you to carry the passport as an ID. At the same time, pickpocketing usually happens near the Colosseum (they even ended up on National TV years ago as a complaint) and If you use public transport in Rome.

I would Def go visit all the tudors!

Go to Ireland and see Enya's castle it's really beautiful

The Albania sneak is sending me into orbit. You won't bump into Dua

You should go to Georgia while you're at it

Doubt it.

Go to the Canary Islands and Andalusia in Spain. Best weather and cruising spots in Europe! 

You can go to the movies, shopping malls and other crowded places without fearing a mass shooting. I'm sure most Americans would enjoy that experience.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.