Is there anything to do in Europe?

bad guy

I kinda went crazy last night and planned a trip to Europe for a few weeks to see some friends abroad and also just for fun. Funny enough the flight and Airbnb's are cheaper for Europe than to Florida or Hawaii (my original spring break/vacation plan I wanted to do) or even the East Coast. America has a problem.

Anyway I haven't been to the continent since I was kid so I don't really know what there is to do there. I'll probably go to a few obvious tourist places but I also hate feeling like a tourist so I prefer exploring more local/cultural areas when I travel. I'm assuming most of the people on this forum are from Europe since I always see y'all argue about songs/artists not being global if they haven't hit #1 in Liechtenstein so I thought I'd ask.

Any cool recommendations would help.

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bad guy

• Katamari

• Pendulum

• Tudors

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay taxes in Barcelona :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Croatian twinks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, vuelve88 said:

That's one of the places I'm going to but what exactly do you mean by that

Nope nothing to do, may as well cancel now and not go!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, vuelve88 said:

someone has to pay themthe voice shakira GIF

• Haha 3

Florence had a lot of good food and cute markets

• Like 1

For reference I'll be going to London, Dublin, Madrid, Barcelona, Florence, Rome, Vienna, Zurich, Croatia, Albania, and Greece. Never going to France so don't bother sending me tips for that place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

All I know is that if you visit France, you better avoid Paris like the plague (especially if it's during the Olympics) and try Lyon or Strasbourg. 

Just now, bad guy said:

For reference I'll be going to London, Dublin, Madrid, Barcelona, Florence, Rome, Vienna, Zurich, Croatia, Albania, and Greece. Never going to France so don't bother sending me tips for that place.

Well 

Edited by Klein
  • Haha 1

Italy also has great food and If you love Art, you should better visit all the sites and museums in the cities you're choosing. Florence is probably the best Italian city in my opinion.

Edited by Princess Aurora

What kind of question... :rip:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Not this vacation tour of Europe ending some of our favs in globalness

Cmon work ethic

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Message me if you wanna hangout while you're in CroSLAYtia

5 minutes ago, bad guy said:

in this economy??? :deadbanana4:

If there's ANYTHING to do in all of Europe? :rip:

Is there anything to do in Asia or Africa?!

Yes. Wander the streets of Prague and wait for a man to approach you offering money

• Haha 5

Do not come. Do not come. 

15 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Madrid is my favorite city to visit in Spring! I basically just hang out from 3pm to sunset in Parque del Retiro with my friends with wine and cigarettes. Literally the most perfect setting, since it's not that hot yet.

16 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Just use GetYourGuide or Viator and look at the things available in those cities and go from there

What kind of things are you interested in? I can give you some tips for London 

No, there is nothing to do.  Why do you think the Europeans were so intent on colonizing other places?  There was nothing to do on the subcontinent and they wanted to find better places. 

Edited by byzantium
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.