• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effy

• Movimento Perpétuo

• dirrtydiana

• Burn

Zayn never disappoints. He is such an amazing artist and his voice is so soothing too :heart2: I really hope this album does big numbers for him because he deserves all the success in the world.

• Like 3

On 5/12/2024 at 3:12 PM, everyhappily2 said:

here is my fav track atm...

1. Alienated

2. Dreaming

3. Stardust  Something in the Water

4. False Starts

5. Grateful

6. The Time

7. Fuchsia Sia

He said he has some R&B-Folk influenced music in the album too. so, i'm guessing that would be in my list too.  waiting for the album release. 

Edit: Re-ordered the list after hearing the album. I couldn't make a list of top 3 or top 5 so i listed top 7. I enjoyed most of the songs.  

Adding "My Woman" and "How it Feels" in the list too because these two are also🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

2 hours ago, everyhappily2 said:

Adding "My Woman" and "How it Feels" in the list too because these two are also🔥🔥🔥

my woman is an incredible soulful track, he sounds amazing in the pre-chorus and the outro is :heart:

• Thanks 1

What a beautiful album. So smooth :loud:

His voice really suits this type of music, he sounds gorgeous on it. My Woman, Stardust, False Starts, The Time are the standouts for me.

this is just ok

better than Icarus Falls but NIL and MoM are still miles better than this 

This is a faceless album. I know it's Zayn but it could've been Lewis Capaldi, Teddy Swims or Rag'n'Bone Man. Sonically, I don't know who he is. It's sad because Zayn has great potential and had GP's favor. 

What a boring Album

Anyone knows his Spotify numbers?

@Nefertiti0

The songs are nice, but everything sounds the same. The only standout for me is Something In The Water. 

3 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

Anyone knows his Spotify numbers?

@Nefertiti0

nothing charted on any Spotify charts. I will post unfiltered streams when Spotify updates its counter in 6-10 hours.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

nothing charted on any Spotify charts. I will post unfiltered streams when Sotify its counter in 6-10 hours

Flop king :clap3:

OT: Fuschia Sea might be one of his beautiful songs ever.....too bad it's too short :doc:

Spotify (May 17) 3,993,858

1. Dreamin 360 071
2. What I Am 346 648
3. Grateful 287 513
4. Alienated 327 381
5. My Woman 261 538
6. How It Feels 243 710
7. Stardust 666 022
8. Gates Of Hell 207 398
9. Birds On A Cloud 205 252
10. Concrete Kisses 190 524
11. False Starts 210 881
12. The Time 180 042
13. Something In The Water 179 950
14. Shoot At Will 162 910
15. Fuchsia Sea 164 018

6 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

1. Dreamin 360 071
2. What I Am 346 648
3. Grateful 287 513
4. Alienated 327 381
5. My Woman 261 538
6. How It Feels 243 710
7. Stardust 666 022
8. Gates Of Hell 207 398
11. False Starts 210 881
12. The Time 180 042
15. Fuchsia Sea 164 018

:gaycat7:

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

1. Dreamin 360 071
2. What I Am 346 648
3. Grateful 287 513
4. Alienated 327 381
5. My Woman 261 538
6. How It Feels 243 710
7. Stardust 666 022
8. Gates Of Hell 207 398
11. False Starts 210 881
12. The Time 180 042
15. Fuchsia Sea 164 018

WAY WORSE than I thought :redface:

His fanbase used to be so big and loyal. I guess many of them got tired of him and his music  while he was battling against his anxiety.

such a boring album, im forcing myself, i like dreamin, but omg its a snoozefest

Zayn has a million fans on Twitter and ATRL. They show up when it is time to attack another artist (like Harry). It's funny how those fans never listen to his music.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Talentonly said:

Zayn has a million fans on Twitter and ATRL. They show up when it is time to attack another artist (like Harry). It's funny how those fans never listen to his music.

This doesn't make any sense as whenever I see zayn stans defending him they bring up amazing songs from every album

edit: I'm stuck on stardust since yesterday :alexz:

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Thanks 1

i still don't understand why he picked what i am as the lead single, she's a cute girl but she's not even in my top 5 from the album

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

WAY WORSE than I thought :redface:

His fanbase used to be so big and loyal. I guess many of them got tired of him and his music  while he was battling against his anxiety.

true man. that long 9 years was really a hard time for him. did u know another popstar like zayn who took decades to fully start off their career?

out of all 1D members, zayn's fanbase was complicated since the day 1. his most fans are from asia bt unfortunately asians are sucker for heavy pop music and it wasn't a zayn thing to do tbh. so he lost the attention after putting Dusk Till Dawn which was an international hit for him. So now i guess after 9 years, they are going through new journey to build a new fanbase. I hope he does well onwards. He will be putting lead single from the next album soon. So i guess their team would focus and promote more the next album and not this Room Under The Stairs which was only to rebrand himself in my opinion. 

14 minutes ago, effy said:

i still don't understand why he picked what i am as the lead single, she's a cute girl but she's not even in my top 5 from the album

Same, i didn't listen to "What I Am" after the album release. i don't know why 😅

50 minutes ago, effy said:

I don't use any of his 4 lead singles tbh

surprisingly good  :duck: iIt's not country, it's + blues and it fits his voice good. Maybe with a little more production it would be a better album, like the Teddy Swims album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.