Diane Warren allegedly threw a tantrum after 15th Oscar loss

Assassin

I dont know why these awards are given any credibility any more, from the Oscars to The Grammys, its not about actual talent anymore, its a popularity contest, a lot of them are paid for. The fact that beyonce/kanye have a combined 56 grammys between the two of them and they still crying for more while all the greats barely have any is a joke

If you're already established awards should mean nothing

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptus

• Fitzswiftie

• nasa

• VerdantHue

Alright Diane, let’s get you to bed now…

c28ba7c570a8a0450eef40c8945fa42fe89b16c1

7 hours ago, Leptine said:

Next year they should have her present best original song. Let her hand out the award to the winner which won't be her

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/12/2024 at 2:50 PM, Revolution said:

She is such a loser. She writes corny Oscar bait ballads year after year after year and still wins nothing despite the effort.

She should be banned for spamming the category.

sIBqK3mi_o.png

Damn if I was her I would just stop attending. Like tf not one single win lmao they just hate her. 

On 3/12/2024 at 7:11 AM, .Odyssey. said:

The ATRLers here acting like they don't know the Aerosmith, LeAnn Rimes, and Celine Dion songs. Nnnnn get some TASTE, ATRL :rip:

I know they’re not from movies and aren’t on that list of Oscar nominated songs, but when Diane Warren’s name comes up, I also think of her as having written Cher’s “If I Could Turn Back Time” and Toni Braxton’s “Un-Break My Heart.”

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 2:50 PM, Revolution said:

She is such a loser. She writes corny Oscar bait ballads year after year after year and still wins nothing despite the effort.

She should be banned for spamming the category.

sIBqK3mi_o.png

I love how she gave up for minute after 2001 :toofunny3: only to come back and lose even more

4 hours ago, JennyWayne said:

I love how she gave up for minute after 2001 :toofunny3: only to come back and lose even more

She didn't, there was a comittee back then

She was blocked by it

Now she just gets name checked

5 hours ago, JennyWayne said:

Her stuff until 2001 was actually good and from huge movies, it was after 2014 that she started spamming trash in movies no one saw. They keep nominating her though. 

that's what she deserves for being a terrible person 

• Like 1

She deserved it for "Dont Wanna Miss a Thing"

On 3/13/2024 at 2:21 PM, Benji124 said:

I know they’re not from movies and aren’t on that list of Oscar nominated songs, but when Diane Warren’s name comes up, I also think of her as having written Cher’s “If I Could Turn Back Time” and Toni Braxton’s “Un-Break My Heart.”

There was either an article I read or a documentary clip where it was said that in the 90's... R&B artists were forced to record with her :deadbanana4:

Did she really think she was gonna win against Billie? :skull:

If this is the way she acts over not winning then she doesn't deserve to win anyway.

whyyy do they keep nominating her just to never let her win :bibliahh: it’s sending me so badddnnfncndjh

Tbf she did snatch 15 noms which isn't that easy to do she should be proud of that

• Like 1

If we assume there are 5 nominees each time and they each have the same chance of winning (bear with me)...

Then to lose 15 times in a row has a probability of 3%.

The most likely explanation is that chance isn't acting alone. Her songs FLOP

:suburban:

On 3/12/2024 at 1:51 PM, nasa said:

The way no one has ever heard any of these songs :deadbanana4:

Celine's Because You Loved Me and Aerosmith's I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing? Girl have you been living under a rock these past 20 years? :rip:

Dianne Warren could wedge a pencil between her sagging arse cheeks and sit on a sheet of A4, and it would be a more accomplished sheet of music than anything anyone on this forum has produce. 

She might be an absolute nutter but she’s earnt it.

• Haha 1

On 3/13/2024 at 11:32 PM, MattieB said:

Wait whys this giving Lorelei Lynch at the Oscars:ahh:

Nnn, I never thought I'd see that name one day outside of TikTok :dies: 

Also, isn't Paloma the Diane Warren of acting though ?

On 3/12/2024 at 9:51 AM, nasa said:

The way no one has ever heard any of these songs :deadbanana4:

You're kidding right? A lot of these songs were MASSIVE. 

I promise you, music (and great/better music at that) existed before Gaga. Try turning on 80s and 90s shuffle on your Spotify boo. 

not her being the evil person behind i don't wanna miss a thing... my parents have been on a chokehold by that song ever since i was born...

diane warren i pray your academy award never comes

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

from her 80s/90s classics to that Becky G song :rip: 

She thought she was going to win with "The Fire Inside"? :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.