Gacha Games

Suilen

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

ntm Lynette is a legend :clap3:

:mandown: see if they had pc client I'd go back for mother I spent an hour rerolling for

43 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:mandown: see if they had pc client I'd go back for mother I spent an hour rerolling for

Oh for sure. Miss Feves also stopped playing because of the emulator BS which I still don't understand. I also got region locked initially and had to do a lot of things to be able to make my account work. I have A4 Lynette and I think I unlocked her ultimate skill too. :rip: I will say I think my account would still be in a good spot if I came back but Idk if I'll ever have time for it because of so many JRPG's that I have to play this year.

52 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Yeah as said above emulators used to work and then they just prevented them from being used.. which is weird since it's like free income? I personally don't like playing games on my mobile cause I find it hard to focus. I would have probably played CoTC more if they allowed emulators again or just had a PC client.. Octopath 1 and 2 are on PC so it makes no sense but that's Square Enix for you

:suburban:

A lot of my friends play Arknights so I should give it a try. I'm gonna play this when it comes out on March 27th since it has a PC client

https://afkjourney.farlightgames.com/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone playing AFK Journey? I'm atm AFK Stage 245 and it's fun so far. I'm stuck on a server with a bunch of whales so I get screwed over reward wise though 

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.