• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Nashe

• RIKI232

• duybeeGAshantiGA

Top Posters In This Topic

beautiful performances with the most stunning productions and sets. her voice sounds so rich and mature and she seems so settled and confident in herself in a way ive never seen her in a televised performance. :clap3:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

She ATEEE

come on vocalsss :WAP:

Not me thinking the apartment set is real until the bubbles came up :jonnycat:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

There's sth different about her confidence this time around but I cant quite put my finger on it.

I might be wrong but did she lower the key of imperfect for you?

• Like 1

Her voice was rich and thick. She ate that stage. And I'm so obsessed with the ethereal looks and aesthetics. Love her so much. :wanda:

• Thanks 1

Non-geo-blocked upload of wcbf from her channel

So good!

• Like 1

She mothered so hard. I missed her live performances so much. 

giving-receive.gif

She sounds so different in imperfect for you, you can tell the Glinda voice is coming out!

she sounds absolutely angelic lord we’re being fed for this week :wanda: 

Spoiler

And this week only most likely 

• Haha 4

She was incredible, beautiful set, gorgeous looks and she was amazing as usual, but seeing her finally confident on stage is amazing, she was so emotional on WCBF but that made it even better. 

Wonderful artistic and vocal performance. She looks confident and more mature. Also like SNL stepping up with the production.

Edited by toxicgenie

6 minutes ago, toxicgenie said:

Wonderful artistic and vocal performance. She looks confident and more mature. Also like SNL stepping up with with production.

artists have to pay out of pocket for the production of their performances or else acts & their bands get mics and that's it lol

• Like 1

that "oh babyyy yeahhh" at 03:12 is so My Everything era-coded, I shivered so hard :weeps:

She ate so bad, omg :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I feel she's never been this stronger in terms of vocals, oh wow, and her confidence on stage, she really believes she's that b!tch, because that's what she is. Missed her so much, loved the performances. :heart2: 

25 minutes ago, toxicgenie said:

Wonderful artistic and vocal performance. She looks confident and more mature. Also like SNL stepping up with the production.

16 minutes ago, Nashe said:

artists have to pay out of pocket for the production of their performances or else acts & their bands get mics and that's it lol

Yeah, her director Chris had posted about working on a surprise for SNL so it was most likely the set

• Like 1

Jesus. And that was 100% live? She sounds amazing. I kinda wish we got this projection on the album version because she sounds fantastic here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

she sounded so good! WCBF we saw some of the fuller texture in her voice. Cmon vocal and emotional powerhouse! 

incredible, she's so beautiful too :jonny: 

Oooh i love her so much and she performed my absolute fav song of the album ( Imperfect ) 

On WCBF she seemed a little bit nervous or emotional i think but still its a slay 

I wish she would announce a tour 😩 

i hated her blonde hair when she first debuted it but gosh she looks so hot here in SNL wew. Idk if its makeup or passage of time but she’s eating the blond hair this time

The aesthetics this era are kinda boring I'm ngl.

gagged at her engaging her lower register and chest voice :WAP:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.