Shut Up And Dance (Walk The Moon) debuts on Global Spotify Chart

AndThenTheCocaine

spacer.png

A 2010s classic :clap3:

A classic

I miss the random “alternative/indie” yearly hits trend from the 2010s. Somebody that I Used to Know and We are Young smashing the same year was iconic:jonny5:

Idk if it’s trauma from working it retail but this is one of the most annoying songs of all time for me.

2 hours ago, BIAATCH said:

A classic

I miss the random “alternative/indie” yearly hits trend from the 2010s. Somebody that I Used to Know and We are Young smashing the same year was iconic:jonny5:

I miss 2011-12, when Gotye and fun dominated the Hot 100, along with LMFAO. Who would have thought that none of those artists would release another album after that?

debuts? you mean returns?

it charted 2014 2015 and 2016.

19 hours ago, Yakult said:

Idk if it’s trauma from working it retail but this is one of the most annoying songs of all time for me.

We had a bit of it in the end of pandemics with Heat Waves and Sunroof 

21 hours ago, BIAATCH said:

A classic

We had a bit of it in the end of pandemics with Heat Waves and Sunroof 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.