Kesha is waiting for you…

Junlin

The anticipation of what’s to come is so exciting. We truly have no clue ! It could be anything. She has proved she can do it all.

• Like 7

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• AlbertoBouvier

• FullM00N25

20 minutes ago, Khris said:

SAVIOUR OF MUSIC
ezgif.com-resizeKopie.thumb.gif.8d7f2d98

coming for (a deserved but not awarded) AOTY for a second year

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

imagine if K6 has some Nothing's Sacred glitch-pop experimentation :jonny5: Gag Order was only the first chapter of her experimenting!! her unreleased songs dating back to Frenzy and Lovers in the Deep End would be considered the prologue to the Kesha Anthology of Avant-Pop

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

imagine if K6 has some Nothing's Sacred glitch-pop experimentation :jonny5: Gag Order was only the first chapter of her experimenting!! her unreleased songs dating back to Frenzy and Lovers in the Deep End would be considered the prologue to the Kesha Anthology of Avant-Pop

ouuuu honey did you hear "Delusional"?? Her new gloew...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Khris said:

NOOO??? OMG LEMME FIND IT NOW

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Khris said:

Just now, JoeAg said:

NOOO??? OMG LEMME FIND IT NOW

oh WOW :jonny3: it's giving nostalgic power pop à la Secret Weapon kinda

• Like 3

you must be blind if you can’t see you’ll miss me til the day you die…

• Like 5

Is "The Chant" this era or from Gag Order?

• Like 2

Oh "Delusional" you really are that *****. :jonny5:How can you see how euphoric and emotional Kesha gets just listening to this anthem and call it generic, damn? There is heart and soul put into this. Definitely not generic.

Both this and the snippet from the OG video sound super promising. Interesting Kesha seems to be making some of the best music of her career now that she's independent. It's almost as if the labels were holding her back? Who'd have thought? I wasn't a fan of Gag Order (might give it another stream just to refresh my memory) and found High Road to be a little inconsistent, but I feel like this album is going to be special. There was something special about listening to Animal for the first time. There was something special about listening to Rainbow for the first time. I think this is going to give me that same feeling.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Edgy said:

@bearman said it's a Gag Order outtake.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Edgy said:

Not insider tea or anything, but Amazon posted an old tracklist of Gag Order that included this song and another called Power & Control.

Edited by bearman
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, bearman said:

Not insider tea or anything, but Amazon posted an old tracklist of Gag Order that included this song and another called Power & Control.

What did the tracklist look like?

And do we know of an arrangement that included either The Grey and/or The Reckoning?

6 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

What did the tracklist look like?

And do we know of an arrangement that included either The Grey and/or The Reckoning?

I don't remember it exactly but I think Too Far Gone wasn't on it and the Ram Dass Interlude had a different name or maybe it was completely different because she possibly couldn't clear the sample at that point. 

Edited by bearman
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, bearman said:

I don't remember it exactly but I think Too Far Gone wasn't on it and the Ram Dass Interlude had a different name or maybe it was completely different because she possibly couldn't clear the sample at that point. 

I believe the ram dass interlude used to be called/replaced Flicker's Reprise

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, I'm obsessed with this preview. :WAP:

• Like 1

announcement coming today?

2 hours ago, bearman said:

Oh wow, I swear there was a song called 'Shine,' but I'm not sure if it's GO or not. Hopefully, those songs will see the light of day. It seems like they decided to remove those songs at the last minute.

Edited by Edgy
  • Like 1

the more i listen to the delusional snippet the more i love it :jonny5: its def giving major warrior vibes

• Like 1

Maybe she's gonna drop next week? I don't think she's gonna tease anymore and have us wait and wait like old eras, since there won't be label issues anymore. or am I #delusional?

Edited by youmustbeupgraded
  • Like 3

GAGGING :jonnycat:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Kesha sweetie I am BEYOND sorry anyone would ever make this comparison :toofunny2:

dgmw, I like Katy, but Daisies is so bleh and milquetoast I think stans were too blinded by her singing about being pregnant that they ignored that that song is ass. if they were to compare that Kesha preview to anything, they could’ve positively compared it to this

but the most important part is that Kesha’s story (much like Kate’s) is very unique for a pop artist 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Edgy said:

Oh wow, I swear there was a song called 'Shine,' but I'm not sure if it's GO or not. Hopefully, those songs will see the light of day. It seems like they decided to remove those songs at the last minute.

WHERE did all of these titles come from? :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.