• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cameltoe Chariot

• gettsleazy

• Rotunda

• glitch

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at their eyes they look depressed and probably is very unhappy and bitter. Hurt people hurt others. No excuses though and they should go to therapy and get to the root of their problem. 

Disgusting behaviour nonetheless 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 3:55 PM, Tropical said:

I'm always extremely skeptical of those who claim to be nicer / kinder / more left / more accepting / more open then others, because they always turn out to be the worst. 

Same goes for ATRLers. Those obsessed with calling others out are absolutely deflecting away from their own biases. A tale as old as time. Quite transparent wouldn't you say?

Spot on. Morality police are the meanest people

isn't quite obvious?...

Got dragged to go see his stand up show. It was kind of mediocre and his last bit is like a 10 minute montage of him lip syncing to songs that he thinks embodies his sexual encounters. It was literally the most unfunny thing I’ve ever seen and I can’t believe he spent so much time on such a terrible bit. :rip:

On 3/5/2024 at 8:55 PM, Tropical said:

Same goes for ATRLers. Those obsessed with calling others out are absolutely deflecting away from their own biases. A tale as old as time. Quite transparent wouldn't you say?

so true, a just a bunch of hypocrites who dont even see the real world

OT: just cancel the show already

I always knew my girl Bobby was the only real one out of those five. Music to my ears getting to know he's the one with a successful business 

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.