Chappell Roan - "Good Luck, Babe!"

wraith

I'm so obsessed with this, those high notes before and during the last chorus :jonny5:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bamboo

• djcalpal

• Lightbringer007

• makeawish

It is so funny watching everyone call her a plant and saying she broke out overnight when I have been following her since Pink Pony Club before she got dropped :deadbanana2: 

• Like 6

This song kinda grabs you out of nowhere and refuses to let go. 

DaVinci.thumb.gif.5f568d45da92f95708430b0ce1040c22.gif 

• Like 3

I love Chappel but after lookin her reddit and reading some threads of her i wonder if she's ready for this type of Superstardom
I also feel like is goin crazily too fast and could be damagin for her :giraffe:
im supportin her 100% even if i dont find some of her songs relatables to myself

she won me with the liberty statue green look-aesthetic

Im just a bit worried about her. Hope the label give her a great support and dont pressure her that much.

Dont overcharge her with work and expectations.

I haven't been this excited for a pop girl since Doechii. I'm actually rooting for Chappell. Crazy that a tinder date gone wrong made me discover her music. GLB is on repeat and for the longest I've been waiting to see the day it gets some much needed sickening visuals. 

• Like 1

Looks like she doesn't have another show until July 19... hoping she gets rest and takes care of herself but I also really hope she gets a promo slot in or a Good Luck Babe video together as well! the momentum is crazy ahhhhhhhh so exciting to watch 

• Like 2

obsessed with this beautiful ass song :jonny5:

can we also talk about the Twilight Zone reference in the cover artwork? brilliant detail :clap3:

I love this one since first listen. It's got such a nostalgic sound to it. Her voice sounds so much like Cyndi Lauper 

Omg! The Fallon performance will be huge, i see her rising up again on Billboard Hot 100 (top 20 is coming) !!!!!

• Like 1

a Chappell Roan x Benson Boone track would eat. hopefully it's in the works :rainbow:

6 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

8EgL.gif

Yaaas!!! Rooting for this to go top 10 since top 20 is basically a given at this point.

Sabrina covered it and she did a great job!

• Like 3

OMG Sabrina ate that cover! Makes me nostalgic for the era when she used to post a bunch of covers on Youtube.

Need them to restock the vinyl single on her site again after blowing up even more..... if they ship those within the next few weeks I really feel like she can go top 5 :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.