• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bamboo

• djcalpal

• makeawish

• motomami

oh so she's blowing tf up forreal 

1 hour ago, LustSpell said:

She's the next breakout star. I just need Casual to blow the **** up because it's by far her best vocal performance omfg

tea, especially that outro :jonny5: 

• Like 1

A banger :jamming:

Spoiler

All of the songs are bangers, but Casual is a cute girl compared to Red Wine Supernova, Good Luck, Babe! and My Kink is Karma :coffee:

So happy she is rising on charts. When I listened to her album, I though yup she is the next one. Maybe a bit too indie and risqué for pop but she is who we need

• Like 1

this song + album is SO good!!!

The decelerating outro really messes with my brain throughout the song. It seems like earlier choruses don't have the consistent tempo, and I love it. Does anyone else hear it, or am I crazy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm SO ready for her inevitable pop radio takeover! Best New Artist nom is COMING :jonny5:

so glad she's getting her flowers with this one, been obsessed since the live debut :gaygacat5:

• Like 1

#12 US is insane :jonny6:

• Thanks 1

NUMBER TWELVE OMFG :jonny: 

• Thanks 1

the US has been serving taste lately :jonny: this and Espresso smashing iktr !!!

• Like 2

It's surreal to wake up every day at this point and see such smashery. I remember having to beg my friends to listen to the album singles as they came out over the past 4 years… this is so mind boggling and I could not be more happier for her. :jonny5:

• Like 3

This song has genuinely one of the best bridges I've heard in a minute. Takes it from a 10 to an 11

Edited by Twilish
  • Like 2

I'm so glad to officially be on the Chappell train now :jonny4: so happy she's getting mainstream success 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motomami said:

It's surreal to wake up every day at this point and see such smashery. I remember having to beg my friends to listen to the album singles as they came out over the past 4 years… this is so mind boggling and I could not be more happier for her. :jonny5:

Right like... it's crazy how rapid it is :jonny5:Thrilled that I can say I was an early adopter of INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR CHAPPELL ROAN  :jonny5:

• Like 1

Okay, I gave in and dug into her stuff and i'm obsessed. :jonny: Good Luke Babe deserves the success. 

Make a ***** go on and on 

DID YOU HEAR ME PLAY THE ******* BEAT!!! 
spacer.png

• Like 2

This is good

15 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

The decelerating outro really messes with my brain throughout the song. It seems like earlier choruses don't have the consistent tempo, and I love it. Does anyone else hear it, or am I crazy?

I definitely hear it in the regular choruses sometimes too

my smash is smashing! always knew she will be next big pop thing! <3

Her album has so many potential hits: Red Wine Supernova, Casual, Hot To Go, My Kink is Karma, Pink Pony Club, on top of Good Luck Babe. Teenage Dream/Come on Over teas hopefully it happens.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.