• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lola4789

• Something

• Delirious

• SchmoodRing

Yesss Queen! Give us another pop perfection like Higher Than Heaven, Delirium or Halycon (Days & Nights)Ā :clap3:

• Like 3

Another Calvin Harris song? Thank god! Where's her Marshmello collab

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Another Calvin Harris song? Thank god! Where's her Marshmello collab

in the same place as the songs with Guetta

the song with savan must have been discarded

• Confused 1

I'm readyĀ :duca:

5 hours ago, Something said:

the song with savan must have been discarded

Why do you say that?

5 hours ago, Something said:

in the same place as the songs with Guetta

Idk what this means?

PLS no Calvin. They should do another Collab in like 5 years. Now is too soon and it will bomb (unless song is that good)

Ā 

It will absolutely smash if they do the Outside EDM sound tho. The new song will be like a Bside to MiracleĀ 

Ā 

We need that Marshmello collab

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Delirious said:

PLS no Calvin. They should do another Collab in like 5 years. Now is too soon and it will bomb (unless song is that good)

Ā 

It will absolutely smash if they do the Outside EDM sound tho. The new song will be like a Bside to MiracleĀ 

Ā 

It's practically the same time gap between INYL & Outside.Ā 
I still want their mysterious scrapped collab from 2014 or whenever it was.Ā 

7 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

It's practically the same time gap between INYL & Outside.Ā 
I still want their mysterious scrapped collab from 2014 or whenever it was.Ā 

Apparently the one that was scrapped was with Pharrell So honestly I'd rather not hear it lol

10 hours ago, Delirious said:

Ā 

Ā 

This is coming 99% this year Calvin isn't care about sucess anymore.

He should release this unreleased collab with Normani. But youre right an edm collab could do smash.

• Like 1

New music - Ellie Goulding with Calvin Harris -Ā  a new collaboration in April/May -Ā Ā I'm excited. With Charli XCX - I hope it sees the light of day. Ellie always - my Taste!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, cattleya said:

New music - Ellie Goulding with Calvin Harris -Ā  a new collaboration in April/May -Ā Ā I'm excited. With Charli XCX - I hope it sees the light of day. Ellie always - my Taste!

:jonny6:

Edited by calvinharrisfan

@Delirious

It better be trueĀ :flame:

Ā 

Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding are about to release a new collaboration in April/may.Ā 

Ā 

Rumor has it they are going to release an ep/album with all of their collaborations plus new songs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cattleya said:

Ā 

31 minutes ago, calvinharrisfan said:

@Delirious

Ā 

Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding are about to release a new collaboration in April/may.Ā 

Ā 

Rumor has it they are going to release an ep/album with all of their collaborations plus new songs

Honestly, like I'm sure the song will be fantastic. Who cares if it flops. As long as the song is good. It will be such a treat for the fans :jonny6:

Ā 

And that rumour sounds absolutely INSANE. I would buy 10 copies of that EP

• Like 2

I'm excited about the sound direction and when she'll start to tease

• Like 2

Ellie is working on her new album which will be more experimental, sober and introspective.

The next singles could be:

Long-awaited collaboration with Marshmello, she has two recordings with him;

The fourth collaboration with Calvin Harris, rumored to come out in April/May along with ep

The song produced together with the producers of Love Me Like You Do/OMM;Ā 

The song produced together with SG Lewis. This last song could be "Obsessed"

Ā 

Ellie worked with producers Savan Kotecha, Starsmith, Riley McDonough and Jack RochonĀ Ā 

• Like 4

On 3/25/2024 at 2:12 PM, SchmoodRing said:

Why do you say that?

Idk what this means?

I'm saying maybe they were discarded

1 hour ago, Something said:

Ellie is working on her new album which will be more experimental, sober and introspective.

The fourth collaboration with Calvin Harris, rumored to come out in April/May along with ep

Ā 

Ellie worked with producers Savan Kotecha, Starsmith, Riley McDonough and Jack RochonĀ Ā 

An EP with all these tracks would be awesome ! With a new album later in the direction she wants. I don't really want a new two-parts album like BB and EG.0.

17 hours ago, Something said:

Ā 

is this from pulseforum?

On 3/27/2024 at 12:27 PM, Something said:

Ā 

I am shook at the EP news

• Like 1

Her last album was immaculateĀ 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 3:17 AM, Delirious said:

Apparently the one that was scrapped was with Pharrell So honestly I'd rather not hear it lol

I say just put it tf out and give our good sis Ellie another hit asap how do we know it was Pharrell and why was it scrapped? This was teased to be a major bop

On 3/26/2024 at 5:50 AM, calvinharrisfan said:

This is coming 99% this year Calvin isn't care about sucess anymore.

He should release this unreleased collab with Normani. But youre right an edm collab could do smash.

He needs to release a new album and a proper edm collabs with pop girls againĀ 

On 3/27/2024 at 4:05 AM, cattleya said:

So 2 new songs Ellie and Calvin then Ellie and Charli ? Are both Charli and Sllie singing on the same song together or you meant Charli only has writing credits

On 3/27/2024 at 4:45 AM, calvinharrisfan said:

@Delirious

Ā 

Ā 

I Need Your Love

OutsideĀ 

Miracle

The scrapped Pharrell collabĀ 

Give us like 5 more tracks and we got ourselves a solid album omfg yass

On 3/27/2024 at 5:17 AM, Delirious said:

Ā 

Honestly, like I'm sure the song will be fantastic. Who cares if it flops. As long as the song is good. It will be such a treat for the fans :jonny6:

Ā 

And that rumour sounds absolutely INSANE. I would buy 10 copies of that EP

If it's good then it won't flop though lol honestly they should just release a joint album together at this point. People would actually be here for it

On 3/27/2024 at 8:27 AM, Something said:

Ā 

She needs to release all of this asap if anything this all sounds like the perfect string of singles to launch an era

On 3/27/2024 at 8:28 AM, Something said:

I'm saying maybe they were discarded

Hopefully they weren't I'd gag for Ellie to have her very WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER momentĀ 

On 3/27/2024 at 9:44 AM, Marceau said:

An EP with all these tracks would be awesome ! With a new album later in the direction she wants. I don't really want a new two-parts album like BB and EG.0.

Absolutely not. Ya don't want her or the album to flop right? She can easily mix all the material together. BB was 1 album to me idk why ya divide it into 2 just because she tacked the singles at the end that if it weren't for them she wouldn't have had any certificationsĀ 

Ā 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lion said:

Her last album was immaculateĀ 

Super underrated and such a fantastic pop record. A shame that it is probably her least "popular" work when I could argue it may actually be her most cohesive and strong

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.