• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Club classic

• xokuba

• Contessa

• MusicIsMyMaster

11 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Yes but delusion convince yourself that it'll happen, Charli seems almost completely oblivious to Marina's existence when she's not lashing Charli or leeching onto her moment, no shade 

I agree it won't happen / they don't cross over much (which is why the Girl so confusing speculation was always ridiculous because ain't no way they're having dinners together) BUT Charli has spoken about Marina way more on her socials than Marina ever has :rip: I don't think she uttered a word anywhere in the vicinity since the familiar froot thing and is the one who has seemed genuinely oblivious. Charli, I more get the vibe that she doesn't think much of Marina's work so doesn't pay her any mind outside of fans baiting her with questions on her finsta or that tiktok she posted laughing because it gave her Marina.   

On 4/3/2024 at 12:30 AM, Alex said:

Sympathy is a knife coming for taylor's wig :clap3:

okaaay Nostradamus :clap3:

britney-nfl-avatar.thumb.gif.9564a1bda9d

• Haha 1

Maybe this album's success will ignite other pop acts into making some actual catchy club bangers. 

• Thanks 2

this might be my favorite era in a long time. consistently keeping us fed and releasing left-of-center electropop with tons of remixes... it's giving 2011 but modernized. I'm loving it. 

I'm also thirsty for more. do we have any tea on the potential remix album? I've seen a few comments referencing it but I'm new to stanning Charlie so I don't know where to look for info

4 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

this might be my favorite era in a long time. consistently keeping us fed and releasing left-of-center electropop with tons of remixes... it's giving 2011 but modernized. I'm loving it. 

I'm also thirsty for more. do we have any tea on the potential remix album? I've seen a few comments referencing it but I'm new to stanning Charlie so I don't know where to look for info

I highly recommending checking out her Boiler room set from February. She premiered a few songs on Brat and also some of the potential remixes that will be on the remix album. It's quintessential Charli

why is everyone relating sympathy is a knife to miss swift?

Today this is hitting extra hard. 

i swear to god if this doesnt snatch at least one grammy nom...

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

why is everyone relating sympathy is a knife to miss swift?

Mainly because of the "don't want to see her backstage at my boyfriend's show" because her boyfriend is in the same band as Matty Healy aka. Taylor Swift's ex.

\

32 minutes ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

i swear to god if this doesnt snatch at least one grammy nom...

Charli has long been overlooked by the boring ass grammy committee. They do seem to keep rewarding popularity in recent years so who knows maybe things will change.

• Like 1

Okay, miss Charli's music is usually not for me but I heard Von Dutch today for the first time and now I'm obsessed with it. The production is so stellar, the way it builds up throughout the song is so good. And the way it sounds even better with good headphones, OMG! 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Revel said:

Okay, miss Charli's music is usually not for me but I heard Von Dutch today for the first time and now I'm obsessed with it. The production is so stellar, the way it builds up throughout the song is so good. And the way it sounds even better with good headphones, OMG! 

The entire album is a lesson in production, still finding new things 2 weeks later.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Revel said:

the way i didnt care for the the song too much when it first drop but now i get it :jonny5:

• Like 2

You wanna try it, bite it, lick it, spit it
Pull it to the side and get all up in it
Wear 'em, post 'em, might remix it
Send them to The Dare, yeah, I think he's with it

Think he's with it
Guess

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Revel said:

Girl, get into the whole album

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tropical said:

\

Charli has long been overlooked by the boring ass grammy committee. They do seem to keep rewarding popularity in recent years so who knows maybe things will change.

This. But the fact that they nominated Kylie and Troye last year and that this is the most acclaimed album of the year makes me think that Charli has a chance in the dance/electronic categories. 

when is she announcing the EU dates :monkey:

Her EU customer service is the nicest ever I swear :jonny: just got my replacements for the blue and red vinyl and they finally arrived in perfect condition

2 hours ago, campelo said:

when is she announcing the EU dates :monkey:

She said no more dates for BRAT other than the ones already out. I guess we can hope for a tour under a different name when the remix album's out. 

This is making me SCREECH

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, illia said:

oop that was bad

2 hours ago, illia said:

Self-humiliation kink. 

• Haha 5

God "Apple" is just HITTING right now. This album :flame: 

It's bothering me the Lorde collab isn't on any album version. Floating off on its own :sosad:

6 hours ago, Tropical said:

It's bothering me the Lorde collab isn't on any album version. Floating off on its own

It's gonna be on the remix album, no? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.