TikTokkers that annoy you

Gelato

ngl i always let out a "humph" when my fyp shows me those storytime girlies when doing their makeup n saying smthn abt their woman experiences or simply brainrot stuff for locals

oh ig straight college boys doing straight college boys things are worse than it

Edited by sourprint
  • Like 2

Tiktokers who whine about how boring their love life is and how no one wants.

Also lookmaxxing Tiktokers because they are the natural progression of this, all they talk about is how everyone wants them now cause they went on a diet.

On 2/28/2024 at 11:09 AM, Gelato said:

oh yeah I HATE him and anyone who associates with him. I used to like George Clarkey until he started a podcast with him 

Yeah he was funny when he used to do his meal deal videos, but Max kinda ruined him. Max also used to be alright before he got into a relationship and made it his entire personality 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, glitch said:

Yeah he was funny when he used to do his meal deal videos, but Max kinda ruined him. Max also used to be alright before he got into a relationship and made it his entire personality 

it was when he made fun of that couple getting engaged on the tube that made me hate him. snide little gay!

lol babes, EVERY Tory on TikTok is annoying x

• Haha 1

Chris Olsen

On 3/2/2024 at 4:26 PM, Maroonx said:

lol babes, EVERY Tory on TikTok is annoying x

every Tory is annoying!

The ones who are talking about rape murder torture but then spell it r4p3 murd3r t0urtur3. Its like if you want to talk about those topics and you want to bring them up to people but on the other hand you are baying them by hiding the words with corny numbers? I always give em **** in the comments cause it irks me so bad :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Tudors said:

The ones who are talking about rape murder torture but then spell it r4p3 murd3r t0urtur3. Its like if you want to talk about those topics and you want to bring them up to people but on the other hand you are baying them by hiding the words with corny numbers? I always give em **** in the comments cause it irks me so bad :sistrens:

isn't this because tiktok takes down or demonetises any videos that mention those?

2 minutes ago, Gelato said:

isn't this because tiktok takes down or demonetises any videos that mention those?

No because others don't do that. And the places I see this most is in those Tudor history videos. Some of them with write it with numbers and others will not

Is there a thread that's the opposite of this, cause I have yet to encounter a tiktoker I like :skull:

• Thanks 1

That tradwife girl who’s always making homemade cereal or some ****.. she seems nice but I’m tired of seeing her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.