• Burn

• Raiden

• suburbannature

• MatiRod

now time for William's hair transplant

• Haha 7

Her MadameX is coming

• Haha 7

Im gonna need ya'll to be serious a bit, a bbl would not look good on a woman of her small frame. There's just no way :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Tudors said:

Her MadameX is coming

Her BBL connects them all 

Please :skull:

It's so obvious that this hiding is cause they're having marriage problems

Lmaooo I know people who had bbls. You don’t need to be in a hospital for two months for that. Unless she caught an infection from it! Lol

if it’s true that is a GAAAG. I am here for it lol. William need to get a hair transplant in turkey next 

• Haha 2

Who spread these rumors? LMAO

She's actually growing out bangs, guys. Her new era is coming.

It’s funny but there’s no way she could have a BBL because you need a fat transfer and she is extremely skinny. there’s no fat to take from anywhere lol

Just now, Park Jinyoung said:

It’s funny but there’s no way she could have a BBL because you need a fat transfer and she is extremely skinny. there’s no fat to take from anywhere lol

she hasn’t been seen in two months so maybe she was binge eating during some of that time

:suburban:

• Haha 4

You guys, stop the disrespect of mother of a future king :rip: it's prob something serious, you don't stay for 2 weeks at the hospital and then 3 months away from the public eye for nothing. To be honest I'm afraid it's something serious :bird:

• Thumbs Down 2

Twitter has been on fire for the past 10 days.... The 97 y/o diner,Julie Ragbeer, The crying swiftie, the Willie Wonka fiasco, Kate's dissapearence... and the memes kinda all mashed together like some Multiverse of Madness, i feel so overwhelmed...... :penguin:

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Twitter has been on fire for the past 10 days.... The 97 y/o diner,Julie Ragbeer, The crying swiftie, the Willie Wonka fiasco, Kate's dissapearence... and the memes kinda all mashed together like some Multiverse of Madness, i feel so overwhelmed...... :penguin:

:toofunny2:

PLEASE I am stuck in all this conspiracy stories for hours

i know that it’s all just innocuous jokes for most on here , but this being a legitimate news story in the UK/Europe just seems ….. like the most blatant form of distraction from the other legitimately important stuff going on in the world. 

Most likely she actually facing a hysterectomy. 

21 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

You guys, stop the disrespect of mother of a future king :rip: it's prob something serious, you don't stay for 2 weeks at the hospital and then 3 months away from the public eye for nothing. To be honest I'm afraid it's something serious :bird:

Will the monarchy last long enough for George to be king? I wonder what it will look like by then.