• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• Raiden

• suburbannature

• MatiRod

I couldn't care less for the Royals normally, but this whole saga is highly entertaining! :lmao: 

• Like 1

They really expect us to believe Kate sat down, opened her MacBook Air and opened Photoshop (free trial version), then started playing with the paintbrush + eraser tool over her family photos :deadbanana2:

Edited by Maxxxine
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, May said:

yall!

Amateur photographer, but a professional photoshopper! The Princess of Wales never ceases to surprise us all! 

What are they hiding? :biblio:

I don't think this has been posted yet but apparently she was seen out with Will earlier today??

But even this is suspicious as

a) you can only see one side of 'her' face

b) the photo looks like it was taken with a potato

c) she went in the car to the event but didn't even attend the actual event? who does that?

Edited by Burn
  • Like 2

This whole situation is SO weird. :rip: 

No videos and no recent photos besides one with sunglasses and another with her head turned away. It all feels very “Weekend at Bernie’s” coded. :skull:

Edited by Anomaly
  • Like 1

how hard is it for them to record a small, quick video of kate talking about a charity or project or something with the day and time… literally would shut up the conspiracies immediately 

but they choose to release heavily edited pictures and clear manufactured “paparazzi” pictures where you can either

a) barely see her face due to the quality

b) only see a PART of her head 

and of course, only one (1) shot because that’s how paparazzi works

just say wtf happened w her and stop this madness @UK :suburban:

• Like 2

lol, the conspiracies and borderline obsession people (even weirdly enough, Americans) have over this white woman's where abouts is hilarious yet also quite bonkers. 

This is what has taken the internet by storm the past couple of days ? 'Where is Kate Middleton and did she really have a BBL ?'. You guys are weird. :deadbanana4:    

19 hours ago, TMRA said:

Some other person also points out that they were many stories in tabloids about Will having a temper and that they were seen throwing things at each other and even Harry in his book talked about how William used to physically fight him a lot and would ask Harry to hurt him back because he thought he went too far(this is just a person having a theory on why the head injury happened)

10 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

My head canon is that she got beaten or hurt by William and they sent her to a facility in whatever Scandinavian country to recover.

Honestly, with this stubborn refusal to actually publish a clear picture of her face, I'm starting to think there could be some truth to this... 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Where is Kate Middleton and did she really have a BBL ?'. You guys are weird. :deadbanana4:    

I mean that's a cackle and half to me I'm sorry

I just saw somebody suggest that the palace is doing all of this as a distraction because Charles is dying. Now that I think about it, everyone's been looking for Kate but when was the last time we saw Charles?

oprah-suspicious.gif

It’s giving Britney 2019 when her team tried to convince us she was fine :rip:

29 minutes ago, Burn said:

I just saw somebody suggest that the palace is doing all of this as a distraction because Charles is dying. Now that I think about it, everyone's been looking for Kate but when was the last time we saw Charles?

oprah-suspicious.gif

He's been seen several times, actually. This link has a good timeline of all of the events that have unfolded since this mess began in December: It’s getting weirder: BuzzFeed News’ former royals reporter on Kate Middleton, Palace PR, and distrust in the media (updated) | Nieman Journalism Lab (niemanlab.org)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Burn said:

I don't think this has been posted yet but apparently she was seen out with Will earlier today??

But even this is suspicious as

a) you can only see one side of 'her' face

b) the photo looks like it was taken with a potato

c) she went in the car to the event but didn't even attend the actual event? who does that?

Are they stupid or something? This is making things eveb more sus. Dont they have some legit photo that she took a few mobths ago and just post it:duck:

• Like 1

I know it’s automatically fun to enter into the conspiracy theory storm and everything, but honestly, why should we care about it?

not yoll still caring about this racist... smh

If she got any sort of cosmetic surgery, she'd have those paper thin lips filled a bit.

Rumor debunked.

girl wut is even going on. what a mess and a f*cking half

15 minutes ago, starsailor said:

I know it’s automatically fun to enter into the conspiracy theory storm and everything, but honestly, why should we care about it?

I don’t think people actually care. As you said, it’s just a kii to poke fun at how something so simple turned into such an overblown PR mess.

This is just so entertaining sorry :deadbanana4: The mess that keeps on giving

• Thanks 1