• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• Raiden

• suburbannature

• MatiRod

All jokes aside, the fact that they’re doctoring pics to show proof of life is deeply unsettling. Hope she’s ok, does anyone know if their kids have been seen lately?

My head canon is that she got beaten or hurt by William and they sent her to a facility in whatever Scandinavian country to recover.

Poor girl, they always to the girls wrong in that family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eleganceislearned said:

All jokes aside, the fact that they’re doctoring pics to show proof of life is deeply unsettling. Hope she’s ok, does anyone know if their kids have been seen lately?

There's usually an understanding that the paparazzi/press don't follow or photograph Royal children unless at official events. Which is understandable. 

But anyway, whatever they are covering up could easily have flown under the radar if their palace PR wasn't horrible. Every decision they have made is just making it worse. 

From the lying about the surgery being "planned" even though all her appearances were abruptly cancelled, to the changing dates about her return, a staged car photo (which may or may not be her) and now to this very obviously faked/manufactured photo... it's going to get to a point where they'll have to get a grip and start telling the truth. 

If Catherine is truly ill or suffering through something bad, then I do feel sorry for her at this point. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

My head canon is that she got beaten or hurt by William and they sent her to a facility in whatever Scandinavian country to recover.

Poor girl, they always to the girls wrong in that family.

She willingly and knowingly forced her way into that family. She knew what she was up against :clack:

• Confused 1

Another theory is that because the King has cancer and is expected to die soon, she is in a rehab for ED or some other issue so she can be healthy for Williams coronation

Who knows:michael:

The mess this has become

:dies:

Edited by RihannaLoverrr

• Haha 5

:suburban:

Princess of Photoshop!

kate-middleton-teachers-zoom.jpg

8 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

:deadvision:

what in the mess

17 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

:rip: As if she said this... the lying continues

Now they want us to believe Kate edited the picture herself. No one is falling for that bs :skull:

They should have just posted the picture without a timestamp to celebrate Mother's Day... but no, these idiots had to go and timestamp the picture.

33 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

This is sending me. :ahh:

Imagine caring about this "drama"

ezgif-6-eed5abb93a60.thumb.gif.c59382d1b

Why are they doubling down on this :deadbanana4:

They shouldn't have posted any pics in the first place and wait until Kate is actually well

The handling of this entire thing has been amateurish. Like even if there's actually no sinister angle to this and she is really just in recovery, they have on two occasions now given fodder to the conspiracy theorists. I just don't get what's happening, where are their PR people? :deadbanana2:

49 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

Puhleease! They keep making the situation worse!  :deadbanana4:

Can someone explain the whole thing? What was exactly wrong with the pic? She used faceapp or? I am so confused.

the image of Catherine hunched over a computer on Adobe Creative Suite is sending me :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

"i do occasionally experiment with editing" this part sent me :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

OMG :deadbanana4:

I got a "Breaking News" message on the bottom of my screen and thought something important had happened but it was just about this photo. I can't imagine caring in any way shape or form about them.