• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexaalto

• Burqa

• TakeYouToHell

• cryaboutitNow

Love Me, I Follow and Imagination are gonna be heavily played:duca: but just 5 new songs is kinda ridiculous

• Like 1

The snippets are giving... nothing

i had no idea cheeky would be on this

• Like 1

Love Me, Cheeky and I Follow are bad. The other 3 are cool, but not mesmerizing. I really liked the more drum & bass direction she took with JUST DANCE. 

On 2/27/2024 at 2:17 PM, Burqa said:

can we stop with this DQH nonsense and get real albums instead

what exactly is this DQH thing?

i shouldn't have doubted her :rip: these songs are very good, they're all (except for the title track) very reminiscent of selftitled/nirvana 

i follow is really similar to UP, they better push that one

• Like 2

I kind of got tired of her music. She hasn't really evolved but I'll still give it a listen.

Not really feeling this. Imagination, Everything or Nothing and Be my lover are cute but I don't see any singles here.

Cheeky is ok but I don't know why people like love me, it's really boring, the worst for me with I follow.

i follow is amazing omfg she is BACK :clap3:also ive been waiting for that spanish album for years and she keeps delaying it.. i'll believe it when i see it on spotify :monkey:

Cheeky, Love Me, and Imagination would have made a cute triple single release, the rest can go. the cover is also giving fitness ad, hopefully the second part will be better overall. 

Love this album! Love me is the new Yalla and I follow the new UP tbh 

10 hours ago, xTurn said:

Not really feeling this. Imagination, Everything or Nothing and Be my lover are cute but I don't see any singles here.

Cheeky is ok but I don't know why people like love me, it's really boring, the worst for me with I follow.

After a few listens I like the whole Ep. I think is overwhelming at first listen because Cheeky and Love me are the same vibe to Yalla and Yalla is The Song!

Edited by xTurn

I just listened to her song Cheeky and what a BOP, omgg

On 2/29/2024 at 12:41 PM, alexaalto said:

Love Me, I Follow and Imagination are gonna be heavily played:duca: but just 5 new songs is kinda ridiculous

Another 6 songs will follow. The #DQH projects follow the formula of two separate EPs which come together as an album, I’d guess the next part will come in a few months as it did on the previous rollouts.

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 1:41 PM, alexaalto said:

We’re getting another 6 new tracks in two months, then Spanish album. Don’t forget 10 random droplets + DJ collabs she’s gonna drop as usual :rogue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@reece(:@TakeYouToHell yeah I knowww, but for example the first year we got 10 tracks at one time (all great tracks and longer running time than whole Just Dance in total) plus amazing remixes, next year 8 + 8 which was a DREAMMM! I  just hoped the Just Dance season would've been the one short experimental one (with the sound, track lengths, track amount etc). With the newest season we also waited the longest in the whole series for the debut release so I hoped/thought she would have released new 7-8 tracks as I said in the last page since she had months to work on this since she worked on these after they shot the show too. I know, I know it would be just 1-2 tracks more than now but it would make a difference and feel more complete to me, like Champagne Problems 1 & 2. Or on the other hand I would've rather waited a bit longer this year to have the both parts as a one album (in march-april-may) which would seem to be like 11 to 12 tracks this year in total:angelo: I wouldn't have minded if the 2 additional tracks were previously released songs like Dance Alone & Rock My Body for example. I just like entireties which have fullness to them:bird: 

Maybe I'm a tad annoyed about the fact that the whole idea of DQH started as to do the music and release it almost right afterwards and this year they were recording the series in the penthouse around August 22 or October 16, so we have waited 4-5 months this EP. And ever since the new season aired and ended there was almost complete radio silence about the project until this week's Tuesday(?). They didn't even give us the date at the end of the last episode (last year was first time they didn't announce the project release date). This year we didn't even have different covers/visuals to the new songs on YT, same green canvas to all of them with a few flashes, but that's just nitpicking on my part. The wait also builds up anticipation so the more it has to be waited, the better one expects it to sound you know?

But she seems to take right around two months between these EPs so I guess we will get part 2 in the beginning of May

Nonetheless there is great, and I mean great 3 tracks on this petite little EP which will end up in my top 10 most listened this year, I just now it:heart: I’ve been loving her art so much for the past years so there’s a room for critique which isn’t negative:) But I’m so exited to hear what kind of song/collaboration is coming this month toooo, I just love her voice:party:

Edited by alexaalto
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, alexaalto said:

@reece(:@TakeYouToHell yeah I knowww, but for example the first year we got 10 tracks at one time (all great tracks and longer running time than whole Just Dance in total) plus amazing remixes, next year 8 + 8 which was a DREAMMM! I  just hoped the Just Dance season would've been the one short experimental one (with the sound, track lengths, track amount etc). With the newest season we also waited the longest in the whole series for the debut release so I hoped/thought she would have released new 7-8 tracks as I said in the last page since she had months to work on this since she worked on these after they shot the show too. I know, I know it would be just 1-2 tracks more than now but it would make a difference and feel more complete to me, like Champagne Problems 1 & 2. Or on the other hand I would've rather waited a bit longer this year to have the both parts as a one album (in march-april-may) which would seem to be like 11 to 12 tracks this year in total:angelo: I wouldn't have minded if the 2 additional tracks were previously released songs like Dance Alone & Rock My Body for example. I just like entireties which have fullness to them:bird: 

Maybe I'm a tad annoyed about the fact that the whole idea of DQH started as to do the music and release it almost right afterwards and this year they were recording the series in the penthouse around August 22 or October 16, so we have waited 4-5 months this EP. And ever since the new season aired and ended there was almost complete radio silence about the project until this week's Tuesday(?). They didn't even give us the date at the end of the last episode (last year was first time they didn't announce the project release date). This year we didn't even have different covers/visuals to the new songs on YT, same green canvas to all of them with a few flashes, but that's just nitpicking on my part. The wait also builds up anticipation so the more it has to be waited, the better one expects it to sound you know?

But she seems to take right around two months between these EPs so I guess we will get part 2 in the beginning of May

Nonetheless there is great, and I mean great 3 tracks on this petite little EP which will end up in my top 10 most listened this year, I just now it:heart: I’ve been loving her art so much for the past years so there’s a room for critique which isn’t negative:) But I’m so exited to hear what kind of song/collaboration is coming this month toooo, I just love her voice:party:

Well one picture on every video is better than having some random stock photos like she did with first part of Champagne Problems :rip:

We’re still getting Cheeky music video. This is a first time since years that we’ve got actual lead single. CP and JD eras were non existent. So that’s a huge improvement!

I feel like she’s gonna do a lot with her upcoming Spanish album, she feels very excited about it (considering the fact she’s been working on it for 3-4 years!). 

• Like 1

Champagne Problems luckily was a stellar  album for me so that compensated the lack of everything else and it has good playcounts on spotify which is quite surprising without any “singles”:heart:  JD had pretty cohesive style visualizers which I loved even tho the material was lacking a bit:alexz3:

yeah this is the first time almost in 6 years that we get a proper lead single from her:dies:

another video to Cheeky besides the dancing video? is she gonna be on that one or any info about it?

hopefully the spanish era won’t be too long, her spanish tracks or verses have never done much for me even tho I speak it fluently so I wouldn’t mind waiting for it for a few more years hehe:-* I guess I would like cheeky more too if the released version had the original english second verse:flame:

I would even prefer romanian album over spanish cause pentru ca, tare and aici are amazing:drool: But I would love if this would be the time she amazes me with spanish

Edited by alexaalto

1 hour ago, alexaalto said:

another video to Cheeky besides the dancing video? is she gonna be on that one or any info about it?

She confirmed a few times that actual music video is coming. I have a theory that maybe she wants to do a remix of it with another artist, like she did with Up and Yummy:ducky:

Edited by TakeYouToHell

48 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

She confirmed a few times that actual music video is coming. I have a theory that maybe she wants to do a remix of it with another artist, like she did with Up and Yummy:ducky:

remix would be coool:worship:

On 2/28/2024 at 6:26 AM, TakeYouToHell said:

She has Spanish album coming this year!

Omg a follow up to Yo?

• 3 weeks later...

the Spanish album is coming on April 5th y'all

pre-save is up and cover art:

https://open.spotify.com/prerelease/1UilVSgTnLjR1Ej4mmRkUj?si=0fe076f6656244e4

El Pasado

11 tracks:

1. Primera Vez

2. Como Tu

3. Enferma

4. Hechizo

5. En La Cama

6. LaLaLa

7. El Tiempo

8. Dame La Mano

9. Que Importa

10. Cora

11. Yo Sigo Aquí

Edited by alexaalto

waiting for the day when I can make threads here:dies:

Edited by alexaalto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.