Taylor's dad assaults paparazzi

Saintlor

Taylor Swift's father is accused of punching a photographer in the face after wrapping up the Australian leg of her Eras tour..

Police confirmed Scott Swift, 71, allegedly assaulted Ben McDonald, 51, at a ferry wharf in Neutral Bay at about 3am on Tuesday morning.

It is understood Taylor and her father had been out partying to celebrate her final Sydney show when the alleged incident took place.

Mr McDonald told Daily Mail Australia Taylor and Scott for off a boat and 'charged' at him.

He didn't know what triggered the alleged assault, but said: ''He probably decided he needed to defend his daughter, for some reason.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-13128721/Taylor-Swift-father-Scott-assault-photographer-Sydney.html

Edited by Saintlor
  • Haha 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tachiwaka

• PoisonedIvy

• Tusk

• cat1867

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

I need to see the email he writes about how he did this in support of Taylor’s career 

• Haha 12

Hmmmmm seems like her dad and her enemy have a lot in common 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

I mean he shouldn't have done it but countless men following and photographing you and your family all the time must be annoying :rip:

• Like 3

honestly, donʻt have much sympathy for paps, theyʻre human parasites

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11

Geriatric on geriatric violence doesn’t count because we can blame it on delusions and dementia. Case closed.  

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

I don’t feel bad because the paparazzi is gross.

I’m mostly shocked her dad is 71.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Can you at least accurately transcribe the right-wing tabloid you're quoting by saying that he is accused of assaulting the pap, which is why the police is currently investigating?

If he did assault a paparazzi he should be condemned and forced to make him whole in front of a court, but as of right now the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" is still in force

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The most shocking thing about all of this is finding out Scott is 71 years old I-

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

probably he wasn't one of the arranged, previously called to photograph his daughter, to make her look 'relatable'

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

lol I remember him being outed as a lowkey T*ump supporter back in 2016 soooooooo

5 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

I don’t feel bad because the paparazzi is gross.

I’m mostly shocked her dad is 71.

Why tho? Isn't Taylor past 30 yo?

Cameltoe Chariot
3 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Can you at least accurately transcribe the right-wing tabloid you're quoting by saying that he is accused of assaulting the pap, which is why the police is currently investigating?

If he did assault a paparazzi he should be condemned and forced to make him whole in front of a court, but as of right now the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" is still in force

You’re worrying about accurate reporting when it comes to Taylor’s dad punching someone, but happy to spread Zionist propaganda elsewhere on ATRL.

Very, very interesting!!! :sistrens:

• Confused 2

good for him

Poor man can’t get his d*ck hard anymore and is just mad at the world now 

spacer.png

Edited by DougAF
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

good, paparazzi are scum. they are emotionally and psychologically assaulting celebrities every day, the ongoing pain that they cause to some people's lives and privacy are ten times worse than a measly punch. he will be fine! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ANG3L said:

Why tho? Isn't Taylor past 30 yo?

She’s 34. I didn’t realize her parents had their first kid in their late 30s. I’m also 34 and my parents are 60 and 61.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Why does it feel like celebrities punch people more often in Australia 

Because it doesn’t happen as often as in the States and Europe. It’s just that the last story on this was from Jacob Elordi and a radio producer two weeks ago. This is not the norm.

After Britney doc idgaf abt paparazzi (not that i did before) so idgaf 

Edited by SlimyGhoul

Just saw the video :fan: i don't see scott shoving the paparazzi and he was asked first to move his ass out of the way

Whew new angle dropped and they only got him flipping them off:ahh:who are these frauds? their camera work ******* sucks 

Anyway, this Divo :beatfreak:

GHTTjwnWwAM0WLj?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by kyoshi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.