Female artists with most weeks spent in BB H100 Top 10

Lovett

On 3/17/2024 at 4:36 PM, wastedpotential said:

djflsdkffdsfdjlks okay this changes the math for my estimates :jonny5:

If they ordered enough TTPD to last all year, and they were already aiming for it to double Midnights and it was a super ambitious printing, and if they're already having stock issues because there are too many pre-orders, then I do genuinely think we have a shot for that record. Probably not in pure, but in SPS, the total record is a possibility. 

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

If your criticism of the following numbers is not rooted in numerical fact and supported by evidence, then you may as well not share it :ryan3:

Hide contents

I've seen credible estimates that I'm not yet willing to share from people who would actually know that ~950k vinyl have been ordered so far (150k target, ~350k std., 150k of the remaining variants, and I'd assumed that was off an order of 2M, but Midnights had a 2M vinyl total order and this apparently had a bigger order that was supposed to last the year, and that would probably be in the neighborhood of 3M. Still, assuming understocking issues that may threaten its ability to last all year, that makes me think Republic is anticipating at least a 1.5M vinyl opening (remember, it is RSD weekend and my delulu numbers are coming from 950k already sold, so 550k+ first week seems reasonable), on top of a 650k CD sales week (Midnights did 400k and didn't have strong stock or a big signed CD campaign, which I'm assuming this will). Assuming just a smidge of streaming growth gets us to 500k SEA (Midnights did 420k, and this is a very conservative estimate), plus the same 160k digital and 20k TEA, and that gets us 2.83M, and that's with conservative SEA and vinyl estimations, and doesn't consider that she might really try to gun for that record once she sees how close she is with digital discounts and throwing together some limited merch bundles (which are now approved again). 3.34M Pure is probably out of the cards, but 3.48M SPS seems... within the realm of possibility

gPQTMOP.gif

9zpbRHO.png

On 2/25/2024 at 10:50 AM, Fitzswiftie said:

Not Alicia Keys having the biggest average.

On 2/25/2024 at 11:16 AM, romas_ld said:

It's actually Camila Cabello :eli:

Actually Dua has the highest average at about 16 weeks 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Klein

• Jjang

• FolkLover1989

10 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Actually Dua has the highest average at about 16 weeks 

nnnnnn did you mean to quote me :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

nnnnnn did you mean to quote me :deadbanana4:

MESS idk how your comment from the other thread was dragged here :deadbanana4: :ahh: 

• Haha 1

• Ariana Grande has now spent 181 weeks in the top 10, tying her at #9 with Nicki Minaj.
  • Beyoncé increases her total to 194 weeks.
  • Kacey Musgraves has spent a total of 22 weeks in the top 10.
  • Tate McRae reaches 15 weeks in the region.
  • Cardi B reaches 140 weeks with 12 top 10s.
  • Taylor Swift's total now stands at 271 weeks.
  • Like 1

With Future and Metro Boomin's album bomb, Ariana Grande is the only female artist in the top 10 this week (at #10). Her total now stands at 182 weeks, breaking her tie with Nicki Minaj at #9.

Beyoncé charts three songs in the top 10 this week, increasing her weeks 197 weeks with 24 top 10s. Miley Cyrus spends her 91st week in the top 10 and Ariana Grande ties Whitney Houston at #8 with 183 weeks.

GLOR1A-WoAEd9iJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Beyoncé spends her 198th week in the top 10, whilst Ariana breaks her tie with Whitney Houston and increases her total to 184 weeks.

GLyPQSwWAAAUWzW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Beyoncé reaches 199 weeks

Sabrina Carpenter achieves her first week in the top 10

Ariana Grande hits 185 weeks

SZA increases to 98 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

Last week, Taylor Swift flooded the entire top 10 with new songs. Her total now stands at 281 weeks with 59 top 10s. Her average is 4.76 weeks in the region.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.