Update: Nonbinary Oklahoma teen attacked using girls bathroom, bullied into suicide

Communion

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woohoo

• Communion

• Ash12345

• Big Bad Wolf

Poor baby. That’s so sad :weeps: 

• Like 2

This is awful and heartbreaking, these classmates deserve to be in jail..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This breaks my heart. Dead at 16, their whole future stolen from them. Those who committed this hate crime must be held accountable, but the school administration really needs to face some consequences as well.

• Like 1

Adults will proudly bully and harass children for being different while claiming to be good people. 

• Like 6

Put them in jail along with that disgusting terrorist Chaya Raichik

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Put them in jail along with that disgusting terrorist Chaya Raichik

I don’t want her in jail, I want her to get stage 4 breast cancer so we can watch the chemo wither her away into a skeleton with skin before she ultimately becomes earth food not even the worms will touch. Same for that disgusting Oklahoma politician as well. Except I hope prostate cancer takes away his dick function and manhood. I hope his little shrimp ends up with the same function as Greg Abbott’s. Then after that, it can go to his bones and brain because it’s the most painful, and I hope he lives with it for years. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, woohoo said:

I don’t want her in jail, I want her to get stage 4 breast cancer so we can watch the chemo wither her away into a skeleton with skin before she ultimately becomes earth food not even the worms will touch. Same for that disgusting Oklahoma politician as well. Except I hope prostate cancer takes away his dick function and manhood. I hope his little shrimp ends up with the same function as Greg Abbott’s. Then after that, it can go to his bones and brain because it’s the most painful, and I hope he lives with it for years. 

:biblio:

offensive to people who are innocent and have to suffer through cancer...

could have just said she deserves to get locked up

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Adults will proudly bully and harass children for being different while claiming to be good people. 

This. A lot of adults are complicit in the bullying & harassment of LGBTQ+ students. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

And this is why I don’t believe there can be a god. What god lets innocent people suffer while disgusting c*nts like her get to trolly around through life and have zero consequences. If it is offensive I do apologize but I feel jail is too good for a monster like her. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, woohoo said:

Why do Liberals talk like this??? :laugh: It’s so unhinged.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Why do Liberals talk like this??? :laugh: It’s so unhinged.

Because republicans are literally getting us killed. So I feel like this is the nicest most sane thing I could say about them. I can be twice as awful if you’d like? 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

No these people need to leave earth! They promote nothing but violence and harm to people 

• Like 1

This is so sad :( May that poor child rest in peace. I hope they'll get justice. Libs of Tiktok needs to be held accountable for her actions, Karma will get her at some point.

• Like 1

I hope something horrible will happen and wipe out most of middle america and the south tbh :skull:

• Like 2

Heartbreaking..RIP

• Like 1

I see no wrong in trying to be who you want to be, that does no harm to anyone.

But what truly does harm to society is bigotry, intolerance and discrimination against minorities. 

A 16 years old murdered, only for being their authentic self. What a sick sad world we live in. We deserve extinction if you ask me. 

• Like 1

Just to call a spade a spade: Libs of TikTok is a stochastic terrorist.

40 minutes ago, woohoo said:

@woohoo :hug::heart: Hugs.  Seeing headlines like this makes me feel so completely dark and full of resentment, I understand why you said those things. But, things, WILL eventually get better, keep hope alive if you can.

• Like 1

How do teenagers simply just kill someone over something like this? :biblio:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

How do teenagers simply just kill someone over something like this? :biblio:

Basically while republicans are screaming gay indoctrination they are using religion and the Bible to raise their monsters like this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.