Billie Eilish announces announcement for tomorrow

Arthoe

And it takes a few months to press on vinyl so we’re looking at….April/May?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wish

• 99sandthe2000s

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Migs30283

Yay cant wait. Her albums are always interesting and fresh

IMG_4756.gif?ex=65b7b056&is=65a53b56&hm=

we are being so FED this year :jonny5:

i think she will add the what was i made for? song on the album which honestly… will be a smart move 

The absolute GAG if she tops Happier Than Ever

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i think she will add the what was i made for? song on the album which honestly… will be a smart move 

Why would she do that :rip: She's never been chart-hungry, she could've added EIW or NTTD to her debut and didn't so....

OT: Sensing an announcement once awards season is over & she'll finally get to move on from WWIMF so a little bit after the Oscars. Seated

Edited by Billionaire

Release in June/July queen! If this is as good or better than Happier Than Ever... she's coming.

• Like 1

She going to block Taylor at the Grammys.

:jonny6:

• Thanks 1

The lead single sitting in a folder on her Macbook Pro somewhere

Why is everyone releasing, maybe Rihanna is really coming and they are running in fear :jonnycat:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Her & Lorde coming to save alt pop in 2024 :jonny5:

you didnt have to do Olivia dirty like that :redface:

• Haha 1

love the title :clap3: 

Excited for this. Billie has yet to miss for me so far. Hopefully they don't mess up the rollout for this album by doing too many pre-release singles. That rollout was such a disservice to the Happier Than Ever album because it's too good to not be heard in full. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Why is everyone releasing, maybe Rihanna is really coming and they are running in fear :jonnycat:

MTE. :dancehall: 

**** Yea, we want it BILLIE! :duca: Happier Than Ever was only released 2 years ago, but it feels like the wait has been longer. Time is so weird lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Nothing about her career thus far indicates she would do that :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

**** Yea, we want it BILLIE! :duca: Happier Than Ever was only released 2 years ago, but it feels like the wait has been longer. Time is so weird lol

Technically it's been 3 years since the era started & 2.5 years since the album release. Billie has truly kept us waiting! :gaycat6:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think, with the vinyl production time, we‘re looking at a september release for the album. First single in june.

It better not be a 4 month roll out like HTE. Drop the single then 4 weeks later album.

4 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

There’s no reason for her to do that.

I'd love for her brother to channel that glitchy/dark production from I Didn't Change My Number's outro into full tracks.

BrandNewBrandon

Smart of her to do what Gaga could NOT - release right after her Oscar win at this year's Oscars (or not that long after) :gaycat1:

I think the BE3 album is coming this May with the lead single by late March or early April.

5 hours ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

And it takes a few months to press on vinyl so we’re looking at….April/May?

She said she's waiting for Ari to drop (idk if she was being serious or not though). I expect the single in late March or early April. I bet the album isn't coming until June or July. She's probably going to end up releasing it almost exactly 3 years after HTE, which came out 7/30/21.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.