TW: Gay men fighting with women

shyboi

5 minutes ago, IWantASoda35 said:

At the end of the day. Gay men are men and have a higher advantage than women. :celestial2:

Oppression is not a contest :rip:

• Like 1

I hate it when this happens. The girls and the gays need to stick together not fight each other :thing:

On 2/22/2024 at 9:24 AM, Headlock said:

No one said it’s a contest. It’s just a reality fact we all need to acknowledge :coffee2:

On 2/22/2024 at 10:18 AM, IWantASoda35 said:

At the end of the day. Gay men are men and have a higher advantage than women. :celestial2:

Your QED being your own shitty circular logic is very...boring but I shouldn't expect more from someone not capable of producing anything of substance 

On 2/22/2024 at 10:24 AM, Headlock said:

It's definitely not. I think cis women and gay men in particular face similar amounts of prejudice but it's applied differently. Misogyny affects both of them extremely hard and which a given person hates and discriminates against more is honestly a toss up sometimes if not both actively at the same time in relatively equal amounts. Also doesn't help that queer men in general are much more likely to be neurodivergent than cishet people in terms of saturation within the given demographics and so ableism/disabilities is often a factor of discrimination

Being a man is an advantage only if you're cis and heterosexual. There's only one archetype of a privileged man and anything outside of that is punished severely

3 hours ago, dinorhino said:

Your QED being your own shitty circular logic is very...boring but I shouldn't expect more from someone not capable of producing anything of substance 

It's definitely not. I think cis women and gay men in particular face similar amounts of prejudice but it's applied differently. Misogyny affects both of them extremely hard and which a given person hates and discriminates against more is honestly a toss up sometimes if not both actively at the same time in relatively equal amounts. Also doesn't help that queer men in general are much more likely to be neurodivergent than cishet people in terms of saturation within the given demographics and so ableism/disabilities is often a factor of discrimination

Being a man is an advantage only if you're cis and heterosexual. There's only one archetype of a privileged man and anything outside of that is punished severely

Such a dumb take. Gay men and women don’t face similar prejudice. It’s 2024 and women are still facing sexual harassment. women rights are slowly being taken away and abortion is still illegal. 

meanwhile gay men are marching in congress  cause they can’t get fist in public. Gay men only think between their legs :coffee2:

also this site is a perfect example of how gay men are terrible people. 

to add, yes I’m a man 

17 minutes ago, IWantASoda35 said:

Such a dumb take. Gay men and women don’t face similar prejudice. It’s 2024 and women are still facing sexual harassment. women rights are slowly being taken away and abortion is still illegal. 

meanwhile gay men are marching in congress  cause they can’t get fist in public. Gay men only think between their legs :coffee2:

also this site is a perfect example of how gay men are terrible people. 

to add, yes I’m a man 

Please don't insert yourself into conversations that you're struggling to read my dear. I said similar amounts of prejudice. I even said despite both being affected by misogyny it affects or "applies" to both very differently, hence ultimately resorting into different types of prejudice.

Every post you make just keeps getting dumber and dumber and after like three times at this point it just seems like this conversation is out of your range.

1 hour ago, dinorhino said:

Please don't insert yourself into conversations that you're struggling to read my dear. I said similar amounts of prejudice. I even said despite both being affected by misogyny it affects or "applies" to both very differently, hence ultimately resorting into different types of prejudice.

Every post you make just keeps getting dumber and dumber and after like three times at this point it just seems like this conversation is out of your range.

Still doesn’t change my original statement. Women go through hell by men. This  includes “GAY” men. 

On 2/21/2024 at 1:17 PM, IWantASoda35 said:

Justified considering a lot of gay men are misogynistic and put on toxic beauty standards towards women in the fashion world 

The homophobia in this post. You are taking stereotypes and some isolated individuals and applying them to the all of them. A lot of gay men don’t give a **** and actually push for women to succeed. You in the other hand are saying that it should be okay that gay men get attacked by heterosexual women simply because of the words and actions of a few? Absolutely not. People should not be putting their hands on others - period. There is no excuse for it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.