TW: Gay men fighting with women

shyboi

Well, this is unfortunate.

The context is tricky because we don't know much so I'm only going by the few info on the post. 

Thoughts? 

Edited by shyboi
  • Like 1

Atrl on a Typical Wednesday :dies:

on a more serious note tho, a man should never hit a woman unless it’s like life threatening. Idgaf. Fighting as an adult will always be pretty cringe

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Atrl on a Typical Wednesday :dies:

what :chick3:

wait, I thought the person fighting was the one that posted the video 

Edited by shyboi
  • Like 1

how about people just dont engage in any verbal and physical violence like it's both wrong to randomly slap people and assume any stereotype of being weak no matter what you gender identity is :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, truthteller said:

how about people just dont engage in any verbal and physical violence like it's both wrong to randomly slap people and assume any stereotype of being weak no matter what you gender identity is :deadbanana2:

THIS i have a lot of female friends that would whoop my arse in a second :deadbanana2:

:skull:

Barbz dragging a Bardi member

I’m seeing more and more TikTok’s of girls and gays fighting which is so bizarre to me because that’s not something you saw so often before. I blame the right wing (and transphobic) media machine and DL men.

38 minutes ago, shyboi said:

THIS i have a lot of female friends that would whoop my arse in a second :deadbanana2:

U weak 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, SapphireSky said:

Men fighting women is embarrassing tbh 

Unnecessarily putting hands on someone is pathetic and it's even more pathetic to give leeway to women to be aggressive and hostile as if gender makes a difference in regards to unprovoked violence

• Thanks 1

lol. Gay men are getting a little too comfortable with putting their hands on women. 

• Confused 1

Wdym with "gays fighting with other women"? Are you implying that gay = woman? This definitely counts as an "internal sth sth"

Out of context. I don't know if she hit him first or not. And how do you know the child is gay lol

men shouldn’t hit women, but if women hit a man he’s well within his rights to defend himself :michael: i don’t know the context of this video but at the end of the day, if you don’t want to get touched don’t do the touching :cm:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, shyboi said:

Well, this is unfortunate.

The context is tricky because we don't know much so I'm only going by the few info on the post. 

Thoughts? 

Who is tw 

those are all me right can’t see 

13 hours ago, IWantASoda35 said:

lol. Gay men are getting a little too comfortable with putting their hands on women. 

lol. Straight women are getting a little too comfortable with homophobia lately 

• Like 6

Where was the fighting? All I see is a PONK pulling hair.

If she was the one who started throwing hands, he has every right to scalp her:giraffe:

8 hours ago, playboi said:

lol. Straight women are getting a little too comfortable with homophobia lately 

Justified considering a lot of gay men are misogynistic and put on toxic beauty standards towards women in the fashion world 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, IWantASoda35 said:

Justified considering a lot of gay men are misogynistic and put on toxic beauty standards towards women in the fashion world 

From a statistical standpoint there are substantially more women worldwide in volume who are homophobic than gay men who are misogynistic as well as ratio considering how many cultures promote homophobia. Queer men particular are way less likely (emphasis on less likely) to be misogynistic especially when misogyny affects them as well. And the "toxic beauty standards" around women's image predominately comes from other women as well as straight men, lol. Particularly in the fashion world. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dinorhino said:

From a statistical standpoint there are substantially more women worldwide in volume who are homophobic than gay men who are misogynistic as well as ratio considering how many cultures promote homophobia. Queer men particular are way less likely (emphasis on less likely) to be misogynistic especially when misogyny affects them as well. And the "toxic beauty standards" around women's image predominately comes from other women as well as straight men, lol. Particularly in the fashion world. 

At the end of the day. Gay men are men and have a higher advantage than women. :celestial2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.