Tinashe - BB/ANG3L EXPERIENCE

Breathe On Moi

21 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

It's been a minute since I've gushed over my love for Tinashe so let me have this. :chick3:

This visual is just reinvigorated my love for Tinashe full stop. I'll be completely honest and say that BB/Angel has made me wane on my love for her but this just reminded me why I stan for this girl. 

The movements were the perfect visual representation of each song. Literally a perfect balance of musical and visual artistry. My personal favorite being None of My Business (the imagery of the moon and how ethereal each if them looked!) and Treason (that male dancer was SPECTACULAR! how he made it seem like he was moving with such force preventing him getting close to Tinashe was magical!) 

How she did all this choreo in 10 days and shooting all this in 12 hours is absolutely manic! She really is a gem that very few people take the time to admire. 

She just rekindled my love for her and reminded me WHO THE **** TINASHE IS! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nashe

• nuclear

• DuffStan

• Alex

THISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jonny2:  LIKE OMG SHE IS A MF STAR!!!!!

SO PROUD OF HER, SO INSPIRING, SHE WORKS SO HARD AND GIVES US SO MUCH! 

spacer.png

• Like 3

This was SO good. She remains the most underrated artist of all time

• Like 4

Just finished watching and very impressed. This project definitely needed more visuals and I think this performance supports the album well. Good job!! :clap3:

Uh Huh, None Of My Business and Talk To Me Nice were my favorites to watch.

• Like 1

I think the weed just hit me at the RIGHT time. 'None Of My Business' is that *****! That choreo was fire.

• Like 2

Just had to thread this, another reason to justify how Tinashe is ending all our faves. :jonny6:

Creative direction by Tinashe conceptualized, choreographed, and executed in 10 days.

Filmed in 12 hours.

• Like 4

Her talent is unreal

• Like 4

I'm completely shattered and lost for words :jonny6:

the mother I never had, the friend which held my hands for the past decade and an everlasting source of inspiration :weeps:

what on Earth did I just watch!!!!????

I'll forever love this woman. Like she's unreal. One of the greatest to ever do it !!!! :jonny6: completely scalpeddd

• Like 3

It makes me so mad how overlooked she is. This woman is a superstar and she really cares about her craft

• Like 6

that was absolutely phenomenal! she always makes the most out of smaller budgets

• Like 3

she deserved better but y'all ain't ready for that conversation

LEFT ZERO CRUMBS!!! We are so lucky to be living in the same time period as Miss Kachingwe. 

• Like 3

I don't know of another artist who does this well independently. She is able to execute her vision perfectly and give quality and talent. I love the lane she's created for herself. 

• Like 6

Absolutely love her. Another amazing project :clap3: 

• Like 2

You know that ‘treason’ DID NOT deserve that boring standing and break she gave it

25 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I don't know of another artist who does this well independently. She is able to execute her vision perfectly and give quality and talent. I love the lane she's created for herself. 

Her and Dawn Richard are the two best independent artists imo. They do so much with no budget.  Their visuals are always amazing 

still couldn’t believe Dawn financed the entire blackheart era with vinyl, music videos, animation, vr album usb inside a necklace with only 75k of her own money

• Like 2

That was probably the best thing I’ve seen in my entire life :jonny:

• Thanks 1

For those saying this is a low budget video, this must have easily cost more than 50K$ to shoot. It’s still a pretty expensive shoot.

• Like 2

None of My Business is just sooo Nightride coded, it has to be my fave :jonny4:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.