guy im seeing is smart, cute, and rich, but sex is terrible. should i leave him?

Asscatchem

should i leave him?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. should i leave him?

• no/not yet (there's hope)
    • yes, it won't get better

we didnt sleep together the first few dates (because i wanted to be more than just a hookup) but recently we did and i discovered... hes not into penetration (he's neither a top/bottom. im vers).

i dont know, im really attracted to his face, he's pursuing a phd in chemical biology, and his family is well off but im getting bored of just foreplay. should i leave him? or can i change him? is this a logical dealbreaker?

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asscatchem

• shyboi

• Jon Snow

• John Slayne

1 minute ago, Kavish said:

Does he use an iPhone or an Android?

an android. :/

(no for real but he has an ipad/macbook)

Edited by Asscatchem
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, May said:

me and my bf are sides and I prefer it

ive had relationships in the past where penetration was a thing and it’s legit just too much hassle

like .. i prefer it this way 

yeah he identifies as a side... thats good to hear that it works for you but tbh personally i dont feel satisfied :chick3: do you have any tips?

Edited by Asscatchem

I’m a top who currently isn’t into penetration because.. stuff. I’m seeing a guy for a while now and he’s been very patient. I know we’re getting there… just not yet. We have lots of fun though.

it’s very important to communicate each others needs and boundaries. Talk to him. 

• Like 1

have an open relationship and enjoy the benefits of both worlds

edit for clarity.

i am NOT suggesting cheating but a honest, open relationship were both sides agree.

Edited by shyboi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Just now, shyboi said:

have an open relationship and enjoy the benefits of both worlds

i dont personally enjoy open relationships :kitty: 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Asscatchem said:

yeah he identifies as a side... thats good to hear that it works for you but tbh personally i dont feel satisfied :chick3: do you have any tips?

as a side, im more open to penetration when im tipsy . im not saying get him drunk cos that’d be creepy :thing: but maybe ask him if he would be more relaxed and open to it after a drink . for me i lose all the nervousness and its not painful anymore after a few double vodkas, its how i was able to enjoy if in previous relationships 

other than that, get a dildo sis 

Sorta depends how important sex is to you I guess. The worst thing you can do is try to keep him and find what you need elsewhere without telling him.

If it really upsets you, I would consider ending things with him or discussing an open relationship.

Edited by 4th Time Around

I had a friend who was in the same situation. They tried an open relationship but ultimately my friend just wasn’t satisfied. Sex is a big thing so you should make sure you’re compatible 

Edited by Nightingale
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, May said:

as a side, im more open to penetration when im tipsy . im not saying get him drunk cos that’d be creepy :thing: but maybe ask him if he would be more relaxed and open to it after a drink . for me i lose all the nervousness and its not painful anymore after a few double vodkas, its how i was able to enjoy if in previous relationships 

other than that, get a dildo sis 

he's told me he's bottomed like TWICE in the past and didn't really enjoy it so im a bit pessimistic. if theyre not truly enjoying it its hard for me to enjoy it too tbh

4 minutes ago, 4th Time Around said:

Sorta depends how important sex is to you I guess. The worst thing you can do is try to keep him and find what you need elsewhere without telling him.

it is important to me, otherwise it just feels like a friendship :chick3:

No people can change their minds and learn to be more open sexually if they find the right person

& if you really like the guy then that’s all that matters 

he has an ipad and macbook all hope is not yet lost

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

No thanks, I need good fckng if I’m meant to be in a closed relationship. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, єѕℓαм said:

No people can change their minds and learn to be more open sexually if they find the right person

& if you really like the guy then that’s all that matters 

ill just keep exploring with him and see where we go. but something gotta change i can't be a side too in an exclusive relationship

kinda childish & shallow to leave when u can easily teach him to do what u like. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, airplane said:

You can fix him (no really you can)

GFnhwUmXwAEsC9V?format=jpg&name=900x900

:cm::suburban:

You're a horny gay, you will cheat on him eventually. Just end it now so you can both find more compatible partners.

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

this is the problem with our society :fish2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Honestly penetration off the table would be a deal breaker for me personally

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.