guy im seeing is smart, cute, and rich, but sex is terrible. should i leave him?

Asscatchem

should i leave him?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. should i leave him?

• no/not yet (there's hope)
    • yes, it won't get better

On 2/17/2024 at 4:31 PM, Archetype said:

You guys are still having sex tho, just non penetrative.  I will stress that as you get older, it becomes exponentially more difficult to meet people who you are genuinely interested in and attracted to.  I feel like sides are growing in numbers and it’s just a reality that people will need to learn to cope with.  If I had to choose one or the other, I would rather be with someone who I would want to spend the rest of my life with than someone who wants the D constantly.

Maybe it’s because my standards have severely lowered because my life is so volatile, but after reading this thread several times, I have to settle on agreeing with this answer the most.

They’ve already invested so much into the relationship, I’d consider recalibrating my long-term desires and reality of what will be attainable going forward and not instantly consider that to be sacrificing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asscatchem

• shyboi

• Jon Snow

• John Slayne

He’s rich. If you don’t want him, hand him over :khalyan2:

• Haha 1

Girl yes, that’s the number 1 thing you should be totally compatible with and wanting to go back for more 

Clearly you want to leave but being the fabulous android I am, I say stay. The next one could be even worse and sweets, a PhD in CHEMISTRY???  G4l you would be a fool to let that cash cow go.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.