Spotify: "Training Season" Day 9 #19 (-2) 2.8M WW, #51 (-6) 547k US, #16 (-2) 222k UK

Lovett

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Bosque

• IBeMe

• liquiddiamonds

Great numbers for miss Duallah

This is her Witness era 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

A hit. I have a feeling this will do better than Houdini in the long run

I'm listening to it right now and for some reason, it reminds me a lot of Break My Heart and I love it !

This should've been the lead single ! It's so much catchier than Houdini. :jonny5:

image.thumb.gif.faffda4eb32c19380c82ecc2

#8 in the UK? :rip:

doesn't look good to me tbh, but I love the song. it's kinda too gay for the GP

This is good but she's gonna have to work hard this era, it feels like the songs aren't catching with the public on the same level as for FN

32 minutes ago, Nashe said:

#8 in the UK? :rip:

doesn't look good to me tbh, but I love the song. it's kinda too gay for the GP

Even the overly choreographed performances feel like that. The gays are loving everything she's doing but the straights aren't really here because of the sound and image. She's gonna need another male rapper to bring them in like with Levitating. 

• Like 1

Good numbers outside the US/UK, let's see if it'll hold up.

Prisoner remains her biggest debut in the US.

• Like 1

Not bad considering the US numbers are low. If Dua ever wants a smash debut she’s going to need to increase her US fanbase.

anyways this BOP should’ve been #1

These are just okay. I can’t with the celebrations when this forum calls Bad Idea Right a flop and the song debuted over the five million mark in a much more competitive summer season and so-called Faceless Tate McRae also crossed the 1 million mark with Exes for her US debut :rip:

Dua needs Training Season to grow from here. If it does she has a hit in her hands, if it peaks it’s going to be weaker than Houdini overall. At least I can 100% affirm she’s serving pop quality with these two songs and I think this song has growth potential

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 5

this did surprisingly well! 

14 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

These are just okay. I can’t with the celebrations when this forum calls Bad Idea Right a flop and the song debuted over the five million mark in a much more competitive summer season and so-called Faceless Tate McRae also crossed the 1 million mark with Exes for her US debut :rip:

Dua needs Training Season to grow from here. If it does she has a hit in her hands, if it peaks it’s going to be weaker than Houdini overall. At least I can 100% affirm she’s serving pop quality with these two songs and I think this song has growth potential

This forum picks and choses what’s a flop. They tried to make us think vampire was a bomb when it currently pulling 2,5M streams a day :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

Good debut the song is better than houdini so will grow more.

37 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Difference between Dua and other girls if that Dua songs always grow while not really the same for others. 

6 minutes ago, ForgottenSoul said:

Difference between Dua and other girls if that Dua songs always grow while not really the same for others. 

That didnt happen for Houdini. It still hasn't beaten its debut week and Vampire was outstreaming it until the Grammy performance. Olivia was also not a debut girl. Her songs during SOUR also peaked way beyond the first day or week. Tate is said to have no fanbase in the US and managed to outstream this too.  It's simply a case of not keeping the same energy and some Dua stans sure had the energy for these two girls during GUTS and THINK LATER rollouts . FN was as big as SOUR and this is doing less than GUTS's singles. Where the threads at?

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not Bad :clap3:

I was expecting debut on the 3 million area 

Both TS & Houdini smashing :alexz:

2 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

FN was as big as SOUR and this is doing less than GUTS's singles. Where the threads at?

there’s a million threads about Houdini underperforming 

this is an amazing start!! :clap3:

Global Lipa for a reason :clap3:

Edited by unclefloprry

This era is gonna do very well in Europe and Australia but I fear she have to work hard in North America to make this era do well. Seems the US and Canada aren’t here for this Kevin Parker sounds just like they said no to Gaga 

3rd biggest female debut on Spotify Global this year :clap3: a good start tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.