Trump's $175M bond poster for NYAG fraud case approved with conditions

Espresso

And this is the criminal  some on here are rooting for 💀he wants to win so he doenst have to pay this. That’s literally all he wants to win for. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• TomTom

• loveisdead9582

Apparently there’s a 30-day window which I didn’t realize . I was wondering where the delay on the property seizure was coming from. Tik tok Donald. :coffee2: 

• Like 1

Trump admits he’d have to sell properties to cover the $453M :rip: He’s trying to pull off the legal arguments of just the $100 million bond right now instead of selling to cover in full :toofunny2:

I’m including this in the OP.

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

Trump admits he’d have to sell properties to cover the $453M :rip: He’s trying to pull off the legal arguments of just the $100 million bond right now instead of selling to cover in full :toofunny2:

I’m including this in the OP.

Hillary said it best in 2016 at the debates with him “ maybe he’s not as rich as he says he is” 💀

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Espresso said:

@GhostBox final nail in the coffin - no one will underwrite the bonds :rip:

As expected. He’s not as rich as he says and his friends don’t want to pony up that much for him either 💀

30+ companies all said no to real estate as collateral, including Chubb that underwrote the E. Jean Carroll payoff and the ones involved prior in the Russia investigation

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

F around, Find OUT :clap: This is glorious news 

Letitia seizing the Westchester Country Club and 212-acre Silver Spring estate to cover the judgment according to Bloomberg. Likely happening by the end of March. OP updated. :coffee2:

• Like 1

@loveisdead9582 Trump's last lifeline to get the money he needed in time was this Truth Social merger, and now it looks to be gone :coffee2: 

• Like 2

why can't they just kill him

4 minutes ago, Espresso said:

@loveisdead9582 Trump's last lifeline to get the money he needed in time was this Truth Social merger, and now it looks to be gone :coffee2: 

Every now and then, karma does actually kick in. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

💀no wonder Trump forgets his name all the time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.