• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• GhostBox

• TomTom

• loveisdead9582

Oh I just know the Deutsche Bank Sketchy Loans Office phone is ringing off the hook, and I know they aren't picking up :ryan3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We love to see it. Now ban them all from ever holding any sort of government position ever again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cameltoe Chariot

Trump losing is a soothing salve to my battered soul

:ryan3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

He’s innocent 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

He’s innocent 

Yeah and pigs fly

Donald Trump GIF

• Haha 3

Becoming president again is the only way he's surviving this so unfotunatly he's gonna be extra motivated 

The worst fraud of an American president ever

• Thanks 1

While I certainly hope jail is in the future for his many crimes, I love how this ruling hits him where it hurts him the most: His pride and his wallet.

:ryan3:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

He’s innocent 

And Taylor is a talented vocalist

spacer.png

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, fememeist said:

And Taylor is a talented vocalist

spacer.png

And Ariana’s career is going to last a very long time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

But really tho, when can he go to jail

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He's loosing again, somehow he always stays here :giraffe:

Putin already supported Biden. Which means trump is winning no matter what. 350m is a petty change for him.. he can announce a fundraiser and his gullible supporters will raise that much for him.

• Haha 2

Just to confirm, didn’t he also lose another case recently which means on top of this judgment he owes someone else money?

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Just to confirm, didn’t he also lose another case recently which means on top of this judgment he owes someone else money?

To appeal the fraud verdict, NY law says they have to post bond plus 9% interest. That's 120% of the total judgment or $528 million he has to post to appeal the decision.

Then there’s the E.Jean Carroll verdict of $83 million. He’s going to appeal. At 9% interest that’s about $100 million.

We’re up to $628 million.

People are questioning where and how he’s going to get this cash, fast, given property sell-offs don’t come overnight. 

Enter Truth Social’s parent company going public, and the SEC approving its merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp. Enter Trump’s 79 million shares in the company.

Based on Digital World’s current trading price of about $50, Trump’s stake would be worth $4 billion. Plus the likely $270 million for the upcoming merger.

In other words, none of these rulings are a death blow to Trump’s property empire. Far from it. Unless Truth Social’s stock tanks soon, recent developments will more than cushion the blow to his other companies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

To appeal the fraud verdict, NY law says they have to post bond plus 9% interest. That's 120% of the total judgment or $528 million he has to post to appeal the decision.

Then there’s the E.Jean Carroll verdict of $83 million. He’s going to appeal. At 9% interest that’s about $100 million.

We’re up to $628 million.

People are questioning where and how he’s going to get this cash, fast, given property sell-offs don’t come overnight. 

Enter Truth Social’s parent company going public, and the SEC approving its merger with Digital World Acquisition Corp. Enter Trump’s 79 million shares in the company.

Based on Digital World’s current trading price of about $50, Trump’s stake would be worth $4 billion. Plus the likely $270 million for the upcoming merger.

In other words, none of these rulings are a death blow to Trump’s property empire. Far from it. Unless Truth Social’s stock tanks soon, recent developments will more than cushion the blow to his other companies.

Thank you for breaking it down. I’m sure this won’t be a death blow do his endeavors but it’s certaimly

not an insignificant amount- especially all at once. 

3 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Thank you for breaking it down. I’m sure this won’t be a death blow do his endeavors but it’s certaimly

not an insignificant amount- especially all at once. 

This angle’s kind of a wrench in all of this, but I think it’s being overhyped and he’ll be fine.

Lmao how pathetic. And with THIS much baggage he's still going to beat Joe Biden lmfao.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.